Jagananna Amma Vodi Status 2021 Andhra Pradesh state people who are looking for amma vodi list applicable on jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. There are many parents who are searching for jagananna amma vodi status. On this page we will share you complete information regarding Amma Vodi scheme. So you are able to check beneficiary list, payment status, eligibility criteria, document required.
Amma Vodi scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jaganmohan Reddy. Under this scheme government in to provide financial help to the students. Government aims to provide financial incentive of 15,000 rupees to the mothers of school going children from BPL families. Andhra Pradesh chief minister has already launched the second phase of Amma vodi scheme on January 9. And the names of eligible students and parents under jagananna amma vodi displayed at village & ward secretariats.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2021
Recently education Minister audimulapu suresh Monday said that means of legible students and parents will be displayed at village & ward secretariats. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy been on the second page of amma vodi scheme. The beneficiaries will get 15000 rupees credited into bank account of parents/guardians.
The information given by education minister of Andhra Pradesh by attracting the media. Amma Vodi scheme provide benefits to various four families to educate their children. He also said that, amma vodi scheme will be applicable for students studying in Government schools, government aided school, unaided schools and government Gurukula schools.
We all know that there are many government schemes that introduced by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The information provided by Education Minister 43 lakh student studying class 1st to intermediate will get the benefits of first phase. And government has spend rs 6336 crore under jagananna amma vodi. This scheme will provide the benefits to the students and parents will get benefits directly into bank accounts. The Minister also said that parents should handover the important documents such as Aadhar card, account number and ration card for while enrollment of names.
Information Table of jagananna Amma Vodi Status 2021
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Amma Vodi|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Get||jagananna amma vodi beneficiary list|
We all know that, in Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy had implemented amma vodi scheme. Government will provide benefits to around 7200000 students from class 1st to 10th. There are around 1100000 intermediate students will get benefits under jagananna amma vodi scheme. If you want to check jagananna amma vodi list 2021. Then have to navigate official web page amma vodi scheme.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Beneficiary List
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister ys jagan mohan reddy has introduced various welfare scheme. Today we are talking about amma vodi scheme. This scheme implemented by Andhra Pradesh government, provide financial assistance of 15,000 rupees for sending children to school. Now there are many students/their parents who want to check amma vodi list name as per district wise. On this page we are committed to provide every latest information about jagananna amma vodi list 2021.
- Andhra Pradesh government implement this scheme in most transparent manner.
- Government has also launched a dedicated portal jaganannaammabvodi.ap.gov.in.
- On this web portal beneficiaries are able to get where is information regarding scheme.
- This initiative launched by government to increase strength in Government schools of telling children’s.
- Government has launched many detectives and Richa facilities in government schools.
- Benefits in Government schools like drinking water, painting classroom, fans, tubelights, kitchen, furniture, hygienic toilets etc.
- Government schemes to provide 15000 rupees to the families belongs to BPL categories.
- This will also reduce the Drop out rate in Government schools.
- Government also wants to increase literacy rate in Andhra Pradesh.
- This is a good factor taken by Andhra Pradesh government to provide quality education to the poor family children.
- Government is going to provide benefits to the students studying in class 1st to 10th in recognized government, private aided, private unaided school, residential school college of academic year etc.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines
If you want to know major guidelines under jagananna amma vodi then check in below:
- As per major guideline, all the principal are required to register and update details of students.
- Eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled in land portal will be reviewed.
- And eligible list will be released on selected days by government official’s.
- If there is any mistake in Aadhar number Bank account number and IFSC code in then principals are required to correct the errors.
Amma Vodi Scheme selection of beneficiaries
The selection of beneficiaries and important dates given below such as:
- Registration of parents and Guardians
- Eligible parents and Guardian name explain on village and ward secretariat
- The list of list on Amma Vodi Portal
- Reviews of list by school college principals and Secretariat staff
- Final list displayed in a ward and village Secretariat
- Online inclusion of list approved by Gram Sabha
- Sending the final list by the principles to a director education office and collector for the approval of final list
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh.
- Permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh and eligible to get benefits
- Only School going students of class 1st to 10th will get the benefits.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Account passbook
- Ration card
- School ID card
- Mobile number
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Application procedure
If you want to apply for the skin then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First navigate to official web page of amma vodi scheme.
- Download the application form.
- Take a printout of application form and fill details carefully.
- Now attach above mentioned documents.
- Now submit your application form to the relevant office.
Amma Vodi List 2021 Phase 2
Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy at introduce many government scheme for state people. Jagananna amma vodi scheme 2021 launched by andhra pradesh government. Now there are many students who are getting benefits of this scheme. If you want to check your name in jagananna amma vodi list 2021. On this page we will share you complete information through which jagananna amma vodi list 2021 available at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal.
There are many parents/ guardians who wants to check 2nd phase list of amma vodi scheme.
- First navigate to official web page jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page you need to select search child detail option.
- After that you have to select your district.
- And enter mother/Guardian Aadhaar number.
- Now you have to enter your verification code as displayed in image.
- Finally click at get details option.
- This way you are able to search child details amma vodi scheme.
Amma Vodi Status Check Online
If you want to check your application status under jagananna amma vodi, then follow below mentioned guidlines.
- First navigate to official web page jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage click at application status option.
- Further you have to enter your application number or Aadhar number.
- And click at get details option.
- Through this way you are able to check jagananna amma vodi application status.
FAQs at Amma Vodi List 2021
This scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government.
You can apply through online/offline mode.
Yes, you are able to search child details at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal.
You are able to check your application status by entering some details.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal or amma vodi list. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates. In case you have any query question then you can ask us in the comment section.