Get details and latest update about Assam Orunodoi Name List 2021. Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021 – PFM CPH Arunodoi Scheme Online Registration, PDF Application Form Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment / Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Online Application Status Check on Website official.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme List, Arunodoi Status News Updates
The Assam state government is all set to implement the Arunodoi scheme from October 2, 2020, which aims to provide financial assistance to around 17 lakh families in the state. The Assam government has issued guidelines for the implementation of #Orunodoi, a visionary initiative on poverty alleviation and financial inclusion. More than 19 lakh people from poor families will get DBT of Rs 830 per month: 15,000 families from each constituency of the assembly.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
The Assam government has started laying the foundation stone for the ambitious “Orunodoi” scheme, which seeks to provide a monthly amount of Rs 830 to 19 lakh economically backward families in the state. According to the notification, the “Orunodoi” scheme initiative is an attempt to “empower the women of the state and provide financial assistance to the economically weaker families”. To avail the benefits of the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam and must be a present resident of the state.
In addition, the applicant’s compound household income should be less than Rs 2 lakh per annum. All the candidates who are willing to apply online download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide brief information on “Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021” such as scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, key features of the scheme, application status, application process and much more.
Orunodoi Scheme 2021 Registration Process
The GOA issued guidelines for the implementation of Orunodoi, a visionary initiative on poverty alleviation. More than 19 lakh people from poor families will get DBT of Rs 830 per month: 15,000 families from each constituency of the assembly. Notification details here. The selection of beneficiaries will start from August 17, 2020 and they will receive the amount on the first day of each month starting from October 2020.
How to Apply Online for Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021 Application Form
- Step 1- Visit the official website of Assam Orunodoi Scheme i.e. finance.assam.gov.in.
- Step 2- On the home page, scroll down, go to the important link and click on “Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021 Application Form”.
- Step 3- Application form page will be displayed on the screen and download the form .
- Step 4- Now enter required details (mention all details like name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents .
- Step 5: Send the form along with all the required documents to the respective offices. Assam Orunodoi Outline Form Filling .
The Orunodoi Assistant of GP/VCDC/ULB will facilitate the process of filling the Detailed Application Form (DAF). The DAF will be used to collect bank details and other information. The DAF also includes an affidavit signed by the selected beneficiaries.
Documents Required to check Assam Orunodoi Name List 2021
- Important Documents to Apply Online
- Salary Certificate
- Aadhar Card Permanent
- Resident Certificate
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Eligibility Criteria Beneficiary
- Guidelines The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The overall household income of the applicant should be less than Rs 2 lakh per annum.
- The amount received by an adult female member of the household shall be an adult female who is not less than 18 years of age.
- In households where an adult female over the age of 18 is not available, a “male head” may be considered.
- Under the scheme, preference will be given to the family with widow/divorced/unmarried woman/separated woman/specially handicapped nominated woman.
- Specially Disabled Family Members .
- It will benefit all poor families whether they are covered under NFSA or not.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021 – Online Application Form
About the scheme Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021 : Download Online Application Form PDF – The Government of Assam has announced a new scheme to provide assistance to the poor and economically backward families in the state. This statewide financial assistance scheme has been called “Arunodoi / Oronodoi Scheme”. The Assam government will provide Rs 830 per month to each of the 17 lakh poor families under the ambitious “Orunodoi” scheme to empower women financially. This scheme will be the biggest scheme of Assam. 28 crore has been earmarked for the new scheme. As per the guidelines, the distribution target of ‘Orunodoi’ scheme will be 15,000 beneficiaries per constituency of Legislative Assembly (LAC) and if the population of the LAC is more than 2 lakhs, the target will be 17,000 beneficiaries per LAC.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021 Objective
Assam government providing benefits under orunodoi scheme to around 17 lakh families. If you want to check arunodoi beneficiary list 2021 then have to navigate official website. Assam government will directly transferred the amount into their bank accounts. Government is going to provide benefits to Adult female over age 18 years. Assam government will directly transferred into the bank accounts of each beneficiary account
- The objective of this scheme is to create a one stop shop of funds for the poor beneficiaries of various schemes.
- For the purposes of this scheme, a “family” shall include the adult who earns the primary bread (male), his wife, his dependent children and his dependent relatives who “normally live together and have a common kitchen/kitchen”.
Salient Features of the Scheme
Features of the Scheme
- They will get the amount on the first day of every month.
- The Arunodoi scheme will be the biggest direct benefit transfer scheme in Assam, benefiting 15-17,000 families per assembly constituency.
- The Assam government will send the amount through DBT to the bank account of the woman named in the family.
- The assistance provided by the government is Rs. 830 per month would mean an additional annual income of Rs. 10,000 poor families to meet their nutritional and medical needs.
How do I Check Assam Orunodoi Name List 2021?
Follow blue mentioned guidelines to check Assam Orunodoi Name List 2021.
- First navigate to official web page Assam Orunodoi scheme.
- On the homepage you have to select beneficiary status option.
- After that a webpage displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to select your district.
- After that you have to enter last 7 digit of beneficiary number.
- Now you have to click at check status option.
- Through this way you are able to check Assam Orunodoi Name List.
Orunodoi scheme launched in assam state by government.
This scheme aims to provide financial assistance .
complete application proceduire mentioned on same page.
Orunodoi scheme beneficiary list available on same page with simple guidelines.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Assam Orunodoi scheme 2021. More information is available on same page.