Jagananna Vidya Deevena eligible List 2022: Scholarship is very important for all the students who are unable to pay their fees due to the financial burden on their families. Moreover, the families in India are so poor that they cannot even eat properly so the government always comes up with different scholarship schemes to help all the students who want to study and get higher education. In this article today we will talk about jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme launched by the YSR Government of Andhra Pradesh State. In this article, we will share all the details about the scholarship scheme like application form, eligibility criteria, required documents etc.
CM of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has disbursed Rs 691.81 crore to 11 lakh students under Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. This account successfully transferred to the bank account of reachable students on 29th July. There are many who have looking for jagananna Vidya deevena second installment 2021. So Andhra Pradesh government has disbursed the second installment of Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022. On stage you are able to check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status check online.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check 2022
The scholarship scheme was launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh, mainly the chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, which is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the implementation of this scheme, financial funds will be provided to all students who are willing to study and obtain a higher education but are unable to pay their fees due to the financial burden on their family. Many of the students in the state of Andhra Pradesh have excellent academic scores but are unable to pay their fees because they do not have enough money to even eat properly. So, the cm of the state of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to help all those students.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022Date
chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the first installment under the jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. In the first installment, the state government has released Rs.671.45 crore. This amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the mother of the beneficiaries. Andhra Pradesh government has selected 10.88 lakh beneficiary under jagananna Vidya Deevena program. Under this scheme, the government has promised to provide full reimbursement of fee for each beneficiary. Financial assistance will be given in total 4 installments. Of these 4 installments, the first has been credited to the beneficiary account on April 19, 2021 and the second will be transferred in July, December and February respectively.
About Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
The implementation of Jagananna Vidya Deevena eligible List will now start after the announcement made by the Chief Minister Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28th April 2020. Under this scheme, about 14 lakh students of the state will be given full fee reimbursement benefits. He accepted Rs. 4000 crores with a previous due amount of Rs. 1880 crore for this scheme. He also said that education and health are our priority. The amount will be directly remitted to the applicant’s mother’s bank accounts.
The objective of the scheme is to provide assistance to the financially weak students who want to study but are unable to do so due to lack of funds. To promote higher education in the state and encourage the youth to continue their education.
List of Courses Covered by Jagannath Vidya Deevena
Jagananna Vidya Deevena eligible List 2022 consists of several courses so that all students from all fields can join the scheme:-
- B Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
- MBA and other degree/ PG course
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Incentives
As mentioned above, several incentives are provided to all the beneficiaries enrolled in the Jagannath Vidya Deevena program announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. Below is the complete list of incentives you are providing to all the beneficiaries: –
- Tuition fee and Hostel fee for students pursuing the following courses:
- Students will pay Rs.20,000/- per annum.
- Students studying in welfare shelters will be exempted from food charges.
- The monetary incentives are as follows: Rs 15,000 for polytechnic students Rs 10,000 for ITI students Rs 20,000 for bachelor’s degree and Rs 20,000 for other courses.
Benefits of the scheme
There are many benefits of the scheme and the only benefit that has attracted the attention of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state is the free education which will be provided to all the beneficiaries who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the scheme, which is given below. Also, Tuition Fee, Meal Fee, Hostel Fee will be waived from all students who excel in studies reported by their academics, which will be provided by their hostel or their own university. In addition, monetary incentives will be provided every year to all the beneficiaries.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
You can follow the following eligibility criteria as per the details given below: Government employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If any member of the family is benefitted by pension then he/she is not eligible for the scheme. Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- Students pursuing the following courses are eligible: Students must enroll in the following institution- Government or Government aided private colleges affiliated to State Universities/Boards.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Recipients should have only less than 10 acres of wetland / less than 25 acres of agricultural land / or wetland and less than 25 acres of agricultural land.
- Beneficiaries should not have four wheelers (automobiles, taxis, automobiles, etc.)
The following documents are required if you apply for the program in Andhra Pradesh Region:- Residential Test
- Aadhar Card
- College Admission
- Certificate Admission
- Fee Receipt
- Salary Certificate GLP or EWS Certificate Professional /
- Certificate of Parents Non-Tax Payer Declaration Bank Account Details
Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme Guidelines
On March 23, 2020, the Chief Secretary, Higher Education Department, Andhra Pradesh, Satish Chandra released the guidelines for the implementation of Jagannath Vidya Deevena. The guidelines issued by the department are given below
- The fees in the universities will be charged on the basis of the notification issued by the State Commission for Regulation and Supervision of Higher Education.
- No fee should be charged from the students other than those decided by the government.
- Now the attendance of students, teaching and non-teaching staff will be recorded through Aadhaar linked biometric attendance.
- If the student’s attendance is less than 75% then the refund of fee will not be applicable.
- This scheme is not applicable to Pending and Private Universities.
- This scheme is not applicable for students studying through distance and correspondence courses.
- This scheme is not applicable for the student belonging to management quota and NRI.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Online Apply
To apply for the scholarship program,
- First a candidate has to visit the official website.
- Now the application form will be on your computer screen.
- You have to download this application form and print it
- After that, you have to fill all the required information on this form, such as village volunteer details, household head details, mother’s bank account details, verification details etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that, you have to submit this application form to the appropriate department.
- By following this process you can apply for Jagannath Vidya Deewane Program.
What is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Andhra Pradesh Government launched a scheme with main objective to provide scholarship benefits.
How to apply online for Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022?
Complete application procedure given on the same page.
How can I check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status?
You are able to check your application status by following some simple guidelines given on the same page.
Conclusion: I hope you will complete information regarding Jagananna Vidya Deevena eligible List 2022. For more latest news updates stay in touch with us and get information.