Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount 2021: Welcome readers of our web portal, today we are going to provide information related to the Andhra Pradesh government scheme Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy named “jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount 2021”. On this page, you can get all the information related to the scheme, its beneficiaries list and many other related information. Readers can scroll down the page and read additional section of this page to collect the information.
Andhra Pradesh government is going to spend Rs 5573 crore under jagananna vidya deevena scheme. There are many other decisions that taken by Andhra Pradesh government. We all know that CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced welfare schemes. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has made sure that student are taught in English medium at all levels from anganbadi Tu University. Government of Andhra Pradesh is creatively spending a substantial amount on education sector.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Jagananna vidya deevena scheme Released The first installment of the scheme was launched by the cm of Andhra Pradesh state, Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday, April 19, 2021. The Andhra Pradesh government has released an amount of Rs 671.45 crore under the first installment. Plan. This amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary’s mother’s bank account.
The government has selected an estimated number of 10.88 lakh requests for this payment amount. Under this scheme, the government has promised to pay the full fees of the children of the state in four different installments. The first installment of the scheme was launched by the government on Monday, April 19, 2021 and the remaining 3 installments will be launched in the next July, December and February.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 has been announced by the Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh for the students studying in Polytechnic / ITI / Engineering / Graduation / Graduation. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the students. This scheme will be implemented by the government in January 2020. This scheme is specially advertised for the students belonging to BPL and EWS categories. More details about the beneficiary status of the scheme are mentioned.
jagananna vidya deevena 2021
- Applicants benefiting from the scheme will get a full refund of the fee.
- The beneficiary will get Rs. 20,000/- per annum for room and board expenses.
- This scheme will help financial week students for their further studies.
Objective of the scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to promote education and encourage students for higher studies.
- The other objective of this scheme is to help the students of financial week.
Characteristics of Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- jagananna vidya deevena Scheme is for those students who are pursuing Polytechnic/ITI/Engineering/Graduation/Post Graduate studies.
- This scheme is not for those students who are studying through distance education.
- The applicant family should not have at least 10 wet acres or 25 dry acres or 25 acres of dry wet land.
- None of the family members should be government employees, pensioners or income tax payers.
- Children of taxi drivers and truck drivers and sweepers can also apply if they meet other requirements.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria’s
- Contestants must be residents of Andhra Pradesh state,
- Applicant must belong to BPL or EWS category,
- Applicant must possess class 12th and have been admitted to college/university/institution to continue their education in regular courses.
- The household income of the claimants should not exceed Rs 2.50 lakh.
List of courses
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Pharmacy
- B.ED and other degree
- PG courses
- Aadhar Card
- Admission Fee
- Receipt Bank Account Details
- GLP or EWS Certificate
- University Admission Certificate
- Salary Certificate
- Non Tax PayerDeclaration
- Parent’s Professional Certificate
- Residential certificate
Jagannath Vidya Deevena Application Process
- To apply for the program firstly visit the official website now check the official notification of the scheme.
- Click on the link and read the details given in the notification.
- Now click on the Find Application link to fill the application form link and a new web page will appear on your desktop with the application form.
- You have to enter all the required details like your name, date of birth, father’s name, address, email id, rating, contact number and other relevant details.
- Upload Your Scanned Image and Other Related Documents Now .
- You Need to Review the Application Form Submit the Form by Clicking on the “Submit” Option
- Finally Take a Hard Copy of the Form for Later Use.
Procedure to Check jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
- To see the list of beneficiaries of jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme you have to go to the official website .
- Click on “Payee Status” option from the home page of the website.
- Enter the requested information and click on the search option .
- status will appear on the computer screen.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena checklist
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount checklist, you must first go to the official website of jagananna vidya deevena.
- Select the option Meet your secretariat on the home page of the website.
- Now choose your District from the open list of secretariats.
- Choose your location. Select your Rural or Urban location.
- A list will open in front of you.
- Write down your Secretary code.
- Now go to the web page with the following details to get the list.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Login
- Visit the official website of the program.
- The home page of the website will open.
- Select the Login option on the home page.
- A login form will open.
- Provide username and password.
- Now click on Login option.
Conclusion: I Hope you will get complete information regarding jagananna vidya deevena scheme 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.