Patta Chitta Status (Tamil Nadu Land Records) : The state of Tamil Nadu presented the Patta Chitta web portal for a set of documents proving the ownership of a piece of land. Through this portal citizens can view Patta chitta, Porambok land and check Patta Chitta status online. Patta Chitta Status contains important land registry information like village, taluk, district, owners name, survey number, subdivision, lease number etc.
In Tamilnadu State if you want to check land later document then you just need to check Patta Chitta online, tslr extract, view patta chitta ec. Government of Tamilnadu has provided which flies all type of Land Record that you need for various verification. In the patta document you will get information regarding property owner name, number of patta, wetland or dryland, survey number, tax details etc.
Patta Chitta Status
As a process to digitize the land records, the state of Tamil Nadu launched this web portal for all the citizens of the state to view all the related land records online. After launching the web portal as part of digitization, the state is doing wonders.
In order to check patta chitta land record status and other information regarding Tamil Nadu land records. These all information are available now online. There are many state people who wants to view patta chitta ec. Complete information regarding Tamilnadu land records are available at official website. There is no need to visit officers to access TN land Records Online.
Documents required to apply for Patta Chitta
Here are the documents required to apply for Patta Chitta online
- The sale deed along with a photocopy should be sent to the Tehsildar or the concerned office for verification.
- You will need to present identification to prove that the land is yours.
- For the same, produce tax paid receipt or electricity bill as proof of possession.
What is a Patta?
A valid document showing the record of the owner of the land and his income is called a Patta. Patta is also known as RoR document. In Patta, we find the details of the land: Name of the owner, Patta number, Area size, Survey number and subdivision, Earth’s direction Tax details Land condition, i.e. wetland or dry land, details related to taxes etc.
What is Chitta?
Chitta is also a valid income document administered by taluk and administration officials. Chitta also provides the details of the land like owner, area, address etc. The main main function of the chitta is to represent the type of land/property. The wetland is called Nanjai and the dry land is called Panjai. Till 2014, Patta and Chitta were issued separately by the Government of Tamil Nadu, but by 2015 the two documents were merged into a single registry.
What is Adangal?
Adangal is also a type of land registry maintained by the Village Administration Officer (VAO). It is prepared by the VAO every year and is known as Gram Khata Number. 2. Adangal documents have the details of Patta land, if the land is wet/dry/manavari, please evaluate the bad land and porambok land. The main duty of the VAO is to record the details of crops grown on the land, trees standing on all government land, cases of unauthorized occupation of government land and Fasli Jashthi and Theravali Jashthi in Adangal etc. The village management officer must register the crops each month providing a property schedule for adangal and use of the property, making it invaluable in establishing title to the property.
Available Services Patta Chitta
- Online Application Check
- Patta chitta Status
- Verify Patta Chitta & Transfer Porambook
- Land Check Log
- Extract View No
- Application Status
How to change name in Patta?
- First of all, we should go to the respective village administration office. After visiting, request for name change form.
- Fill the form carefully with the required information.
- Now, attach all the required documents such as sale deed, electricity bill, tax receipt, etc. Please visit the Administration Office again and submit the name change form. It takes 30 days for leaf changes to appear.
How to order/view/download online for Patta Chitta?
- To view/apply Patta Chitta online, visit the official web portal of Tamil Nadu Income Service.
- On the home page, click on the option “View Patta and FMB / Chitta Online / TSLR Extract”.
- A new page opens, select District, Region (Urban/Rural) and click on submit.
- A page appears to enter the details of District, Taluk, City, Ward, Block, Survey Number/Patta Number, Subdivision Number, Authentication Value, and click on submit. Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Income Services.
- On the home page, click on “View Excerpt from A-Register”.
- A new page opens, Enter the details of District, Taluk, Village, Survey Number, Subdivision Number, Select an Authentication Value.
- Check the details entered and click on submit.
- The document will appear.
How to know Patta Chitta Status Application?
- To check Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu online status application.
- visit the official website.
- Click “Click Here” at the bottom left of the home page.
- A new page opens, enter App ID and Captcha code.
- Click on “Get Status” to know the status of the request.
Download Patta chitta Mobile App
- First of all open Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Enter Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu in the search bar and click on Search.
- There are many applications and a list will appear, select the first result.
- Click on download option.
- After download it starts installing and now we can open Patta Chitta app on mobile phone.
FAQs Patta Chitta
document showing the record of the owner of the land.
complete information given on same page.
Yes, you can download Patta Chitta Mobile App.
follow above mentioned steps to view adangal & fmb.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding patta chitta status. For more information regarding tn sarkari scheme stay connected with us.