PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021 Apply Online Link Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme Karnataka, UP and all official state wise CSC registration websites. Check PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 50% Subsidy Scheme Eligibility, Benefits Here. Have you ever heard about PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, which was introduced by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi.
The main objective of this scheme is to make all the farmers familiar with modern agriculture. pmkisan.gov.in The benefits of tractor subsidy scheme given to these farmers will improve their economic condition and that of their families. Below are more details about PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme application form, purpose, eligibility, how to apply online for CSC centre, and much more. It will be discussed further why small and marginal farmers should take advantage of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Online apply and how much time it will take to get PM Kisan tractor subsidy amount in your bank account.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Online
Farmers and applicants who are planning to buy tractor must have complete information about PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021 Karnataka. Here are some points that you need to note about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme online registration, benefits and how to get 50% subsidy for new tractor purchase. It is a step to get income from farmers. So you need to know that only small and marginal farmers will get the benefit under PM Kisan Tractor Scheme apply online state wise link.
We all know that, central Government of India has introduced many government schemes for the upliftment of state people. Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi ji has introduced many welfare schemes. Today we are talking about pm Kisan tractor Yojana online registration form. Government is going to provide subsidy on on the purchasing of new tractor. Pm kisan tractor scheme 2021 provide 50% subsidy. You can check complete information regarding this scheme available on the same page.
Highlights of this scheme
- Women farmers will be given priority under this program.
- In some states, 20 to 50 percent subsidy is given to farmers under the PM Tractor Program.
- Other states have a direct subsidy of 50%.
- The farmer should not be enrolled in any other scheme while availing this scheme.
- The farmer must not have bought any tractor in the last 7 years.
- Only one member per family can apply for PM Kisan Tractor Family.
- The cultivable land should be in the name of the farmer.
About PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Online Apply
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021 registration for Karnataka, UP, Bihar, Punjab, Rajasthan is now active. You can apply for this program at any time and there is no time limit. PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme online registration cannot be done by yours. You need to visit nearest CSC & E-Mitra to know about the scheme and complete the CSC Online Registration Request Form. They will help you to download the registration form and complete it with all the required documents. The main documents required are
- Bank Details
- Land Papers
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Patrika
Remember that your Bank Account Number should be linked with your Aadhar Card. The amount of PM Kisan tractor subsidy will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT). Therefore it is necessary for the applicant to link his account with Aadhaar number.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take advantage of this PM Kisan Tractor 2021 Scheme in Karnataka or all other farmers in the states then you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria:
- The farmer should belong to the group of small and marginal farmers.
- Permanent citizens of India.
- They are related to farming or agriculture.
- You must be above 18 years of age.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 50% Subsidy Scheme Benefits
There are many Pradhan Mantri Tractor Yojana Benefits 2021 and some of them are listed below.
- Farmers will get a subsidy of 20 to 50 percent on buying tractors.
- You can buy tractor at any cost and from any company.
- The government has not put any obstacle in its way.
- This subsidy will be provided to you collectively by the Central and State Governments.
- This scheme will make farmers self-reliant and empowered, as modern agriculture is easy and takes less time.
- With the help of various scheme farmers will help them and they will be able to improve their condition.
- Under this scheme the farmer will not be burdened with the entire amount.
- The government will give half the amount and the farmer can pay half the amount.
- Farmers can also convert the remaining amount into loan.
How to Apply PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Online?
Check out the steps that can help you complete the registration form for PM Tractor Yojana online. If you visit the nearest CSC, you don’t need to worry. They will fill out the form for you. But if you are willing to fill it out yourself, follow the steps below:
Read More: PM Kisan 9th Installment date
- Open the official web portal.
- Remember that there is no website dedicated to this scheme.
- The applicant must open the website of the respective state government.
- On the home page under yojana you will see the link.
- This scheme must be introduced by the central government but will be regulated by the state government.
- Now once you open the yojana link. Read all instructions.
- Click apply online.
- Then a form will appear on your screen.
- It will have all the details that you need to fill out.
- From basic information to occupation, income, bank details, you must complete everything. Attach documents, signatures, and photos as well.
- Submit it after checking the declaration box.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021. For more information stay in touch with us and get latest update.