Government of uttar pradesh, scholarship benefits to graduate/PG students. The students can check up scholarship 2022 online form details. Also students are able to check up scholarship status 2022-23 at scholarship.up.gov.in portal.
UP Scholarship 2022 is an online scholarship and fee reimbursement portal of the Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) https://scholarship.up.nic.in. UP Scholarship Scheme is an initiative of the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide scholarships to the needy students so that they can continue their studies without any problem.
UP Scholarship 2022
Every year UP state provides scholarships to many needy and deserving students so that they can continue their studies without facing financial problems. The government covers all the expenses related to the studies of the students and they can continue their education without any limit. The scheme includes separate pre-enrolment and post-enrolment scholarships for General/OBC/SC/ST/Minorities.
Scholarship nic gov in Information Table:
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||UP State Govt.|
|Starting Date of application|
|Last Date of application|
|Mode of application||Online|
About UP Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria’s
- The eligibility criteria for UP Scholarship are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a school or university in the state of UP.
- For pre-matric scholarship category, the applicant must be enrolled in a school and studying in class 9 or 10.
- For post-matric scholarship category, the applicant must have passed class 10 (Matric) and enrolled in class 11 or 12.
- For scholarships other than post-matriculation, the applicant must have passed class 12th and enrolled in any higher education program.
- For 9th and 10th class (OBC, SC/ST and Minorities) the annual income should not exceed Rs. 100,000 from all sources.
- For Class 11/12 (OBC and Minorities) the annual income should not exceed Rs. 200,000 from all sources.
- For class 11/12 (SC/ST) the annual income should not exceed Rs. 250,000 from all sources.
Document Required at scholarship.nic.gov.in
The following documents are required for the UP Scholarship: Aadhar Card Proof of Address Passport Size Photo Caste Certificate Income Certificate Address Certificate Student ID Exam Score Sheet Fee Receipt for the Year in course / Letter of admission Bank book
- Application and Registration Process for UP Scholarship .
- To make things easier for the applicant, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an online portal through which applicants can apply for various scholarships under the scheme.
- The way to register and apply for the scholarship is as follows:
- Applicants registration visit the official website of UP Scholarship.
- Click on the Student option and choose Registration.
- Here, select the scholarship you wish to apply for (for which you are eligible) fill in all the required details.
- (Starred (*) fields are required)
- After completing the details, click on submit to complete the registration process.
How to apply online for up scholarship scheme 2022?
- It is time to log in. Go to the portal home page, click on the student option and select New Login / Renewal Login.
- You will be asked to log in with your registration number, date of birth and password. Login to your account.
- Once you are logged in, you will be directed to a page containing important instructions to fill the form.
- Make sure you read them all.
- Now, finally check the checkbox and click on continue.
- You will be directed to the user panel.
- Click on Fill Request Form.
- Fill all the required details in the form and click on submit.
- Now you will be asked to upload all the required documents along with a photo.
- Upload all the required documents and photos.
- Now read all the information before submitting the form.
- Please ensure that all the details and documents provided by you are correct and genuine as there is no way to change or edit the form after final submission.
- Download a hard copy of the application form as you have to provide it along with the documents to your respective institute.
Can I Check UP Scholarship Status Online?
Read More: SSPY UP Pension List
- Here’s How You Can Check UP Scholarship Status Visit the official website of UP Scholarship.
- Click on Status option in the top menu. Select your application year.
- You will be taken to a new web page.
- Here you will be asked to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Now, click on the Search button.
- If the details provided are correct, the scholarship application status will be displayed and you can download the hard copy of the application for later use.
Important information about Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Program.
Read More: UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration
- The students of backward classes of minorities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis) will apply in the Minorities Welfare Department.
- Any applicant who is studying in any school/university which has been blacklisted by the authority is not eligible for scholarship under this scheme.
- Applicants must attach a printed copy of the bank book with the application form.
- The information and documents provided must be original and genuine.
- Students who already have registered account on the portal need not create a new account.
- All they have to do is renew their account.
Uttar pradesh government has introduced up scholarship scheme.
Complete application procedure given with simple guidelines.
No, only uttar pradesh state people are eligible to apply online.
You can check scholarship application status through scholarship.up.gov.in portal.
Conclusion: I Hope you will get complete information up scholarship application status. For more details about up scholarship scheme 2022-23, stay in touch with us and get latest updates.