Get information about YSR Cheyutha Status check 2021 & Beneficiary List. Andhra Pradesh government launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, which helps vulnerable groups of women to create their own employment opportunities. Now all the vulnerable groups of women living in the state of Andhra Pradesh do not care about their financial problems.
With the implementation of Jagananna Cheyutha Yojana 2021, the government will provide several benefits that are available to women. In this entire article, we will provide you all the information like eligibility criteria, documents, payment status of beneficiary of Phase 2, final list and step by step guide to apply for the programme. So keep reading it till the end .
Under the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme, State Govt. Will provide Rs. 75,000 to all women belonging to SC/ST/BC/Minority community over a period of 4 years. Hence the annual amount of Rs. 18,750 per year will be provided as financial assistance to all the eligible women of the state. Around 23 lakh women across the state are expected to benefit from this scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Launch of the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme YSR Cheyutha Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of Andhra Pradesh via videoconference from the Prime Minister’s camp office on 12 August. The prime minister’s camp office is located at Tadepalli in Amaravati. With the help of this plan, financial assistance will be provided to women.
The budget set by the government for this plan is 17 billion rupees and this year the government allocated 4,687 million rupees. The amount will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiary of the scheme. Women will be eligible after their 45th birthday since on August 12 of each year they will receive the benefits of this scheme. Women who exceed the maximum age limit of 60 years will no longer receive the benefit.
Information Table of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
|Scheme name||YSR Cheyutha scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Main Objective||helps vulnerable groups of women to create their own employment opportunities|
|Mode of application||Online|
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2021
We all know that YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Prime Minister of Andhra Pradesh, is actively working to fulfill all the promises he made in the election campaign. According to the second installment of the Jagananna Cheyutha scheme on November 13, 2020, the Andhra Pradesh government had released Rs 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries in the state. All those women who have not received the benefit of this scheme in the first phase, have received the money in the second phase of the scheme.
In the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha scheme, the government has provided financial assistance of Rs 18,750 to around 21,00,189 beneficiaries, amounting to Rs 3,937.90 million. This financial aid will provide benefits to SC, ST, BC and Andhra Pradesh minority community women aged between 45 and 60 years. In the Jagananna Cheyutha scheme, 18,750 rupees each year (a total of 75,000 rupees) will be transferred to each beneficiary’s bank account for 4 years.
How to apply for AP YSR Cheyutha Programme?
- Eligible women who belong to below mentioned categories can apply in this scheme through offline mode only.
To apply for YSR scheme applicants need to submit documents like address proof,
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- Residence proof
- Bank account details
- Proof of age
- Mobile phone number
- Passport size photograph.
The Village Volunteer from the specified geographical area will collect all the documents and review all the documents to determine the eligibility criteria. Once all the eligible applicants are selected, the Gram Sachiv staff will prepare the final list of grantees after re-verification.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to take advantage of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 must fulfill the eligibility criteria established by the state government. The following are the basic eligibility criteria for the program:
- Women should be between 45 to 60 years of age.
- Women must belong to the deprived sections of the society, i.e. SC, ST, BC or minority community.
- Applicants must be residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- The total land tenure should not exceed 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land.
- None of the family members should be government employees.
- Applicant family should not have four wheeler (taxi, car and tractor are exempted from this) monthly energy consumption of applicant should be less than 300 units per month latest announcement on YSR Cheyutha scheme.
How to check YSR Cheyutha List 2021?
In order to verify your beneficiary list, you need to follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below:
- First you have to visit the official website.
- A new web page will open on your screen,
- Else you can directly click here to go to the web page given below.
- A list of districts of Andhra Pradesh will appear on your computer/mobile screen.
- Now you have to select the district in which you reside.
- After selecting your district, now you have to select your mandal.
- Then select your circle and your secretariat.
- After selecting your secretary the list of eligible beneficiaries and list of ineligible beneficiaries will appear on your computer/mobile screen.
- You can check your name from the given list, you can also take a hard copy for your reference.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Benefits Pension Widows/Single Women
Under YSR cheyutha, across 8 lakh widows and unmarried women in the age group of 45-60, who are already receiving monthly social pension can also be eligible for YSR Cheyutha benefit. “The women entitled to pension will get an annual amount of Rs. 27,000 at the rate of Rs. 2,250 per month. On top of that, they get Rs. 18,750 per annum under YSR Cheyutha. The total amount is Rs 45,750 per annum. Women beneficiaries of the scheme are free to use the amount received anywhere and in any way.
How to check YSR Cheyutha beneficiary list?
If you want to check cheyutha beneficiary list, then follow below mentioned procedure.
- First navigate to official web page.
- On the homepage you need to select beneficiary list option.
- A new web page displayed on a screen.
- You need to select required details.
- Further enter the details asked in application form.
- Through this way you can check, ysr cheyutha beneficiary list.
YSR Cheyutha Yojana Budget 2021
AP Govt. Has allocated Rs. 4,455 crore for women welfare scheme in AP budget 2021 called YSR Cheyutha Yojana. For the success of the YSR Cheyutha scheme, the state government will spend a total of Rs. 17,000 crore over a period of 4 years. Cheyutha 2021 scheme aims to provide a better life to the underprivileged women in the state by providing them monthly financial assistance.
YSR Cheyutha scheme will empower socio-economically disadvantaged women, take them into entrepreneurship and help them build strong and rewarding businesses. CM Jagan promised all women to make YS’s dream come true. Rajasekhara Reddy to convert “women into millionaires” under the YSR Cheyutha scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Amount of Rs. 75,000 (for 4 years) will be released through the respective corporations in 4 equal installments. All women eligible under YSR Cheyutha scheme will receive pension amount from the age of 45 years.
How to check YSR Cheyutha Status?
Follow below mentioned application procedure:
- First Navigate to official webpage.
- On the homepage, select “ysr cheyutha status” option.
- New webpage displayed on your screen.
- After that, enter the required information.
Through these simple steps you are able to check ysr cheyutha application status.
FAQs at YSR Cheyutha Status 2021
this scheme launched with main objective to provide benefits.
complete eligibilty criteria’s details mentioned on same page.
Complete registration procedure mentioned on same page.
Yes, ysr cheyutha application status details given in above article.
Conclusion: we hope you will get complete information regarding ysr cheyutha scheme 2021. In case have any question ask us in comments.