Get Ysr housing scheme status check online, ap housing scheme 2021, andhra pradesh housing scheme 2021, YSR housing scheme sanction list,
YSR Awas Yojana 2021 Download List: Andhra Pradesh CM has introduced various welfare schemes for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. YSR Awas Yojana is one of those welfare schemes specially designed for the poor people of the state. The main objective of the launch of this YSR Housing Plan is to provide housing to the people of AP state who belong to EWS.
In this article about AP YSR 2021 Housing Plan we are going to discuss all the details about Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Plan 2021, benefits of this scheme, application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, list of beneficiary candidates and all other details. are. So, the candidates who are looking for the details of this scheme must read the article given below.
YSR housing scheme sanction list
Facts about YSR housing scheme sanction list
- The sale price of the plots in Gunkalam area is around Rs 3 lakh and the value of the plot is estimated to increase by Rs 6 to 7 lakh after the construction is completed.
- All the beneficiary candidates will get those houses absolutely free of cost.
- The state government has covered about 30.75 lakh people in this YSR housing scheme.
- The construction of about 28.30 lakh houses will be completed in 2 phases in which 15.60 lakh houses will be built in the first phase at a cost of about Rs 7 billion.
- The construction of the remaining 12.70 lakh houses will start next year. Around 2.62 lakh TIDCO apartments will also be built under this scheme.
After YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy opens a model house in Komargiri village, the distribution of the house to the beneficiaries will start. All the houses to be built under this scheme will be energy efficient Indo-Swiss and will be built with thermally comfortable technology designs that will reduce the ambient temperature by 2 to 4 degrees. Electricity bill will also be reduced by 20%, which will help the poor a lot. The state government is building these houses in partnership with BEE and Swiss Confederation and with the help of APSECM. The houses coming under this scheme will also create a healthy living environment and the beneficiaries will also have enough space to live.
APSHCL YSR Housing Scheme 2021 Application Form
This scheme is a joint venture of the state and central government which aims to provide pucca houses to all, especially the poor, middle and low income groups of the state. The government has taken initiative to improve the urban area of AP state before 2022. The central government is investing Rs 5 billion and the state government Rs 1 billion for this noble purpose. Rural Housing Scheme: Similarly, the Central Government and the YSR URBAN HOUSING SCHME of the state have also taken an initiative to improve the rural area of the state. To implement this PMAY-YSR Rural Housing Scheme both the central and state government are working together and making every effort.
YSR housing scheme sanction list Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Permanent Residents of AP State can apply.
- Applicants should not have any house or land or any APL/BPL ration card or caste certificate.
How to apply online for AP YSR Housing Scheme 2021?
- Firstly visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation.
- Next click on the Registration/Login option that appears on the home screen.
- Now enter all the details asked in the application form carefully.
- After that upload the required documents.
- Cross check the details before final submission of the application form.
- Press the submit tab. Keep the print of the application form for future reference.
How to download the YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List?
- Housing scheme sanctions list First go to the official website.
- Now click on the option Final Beneficiary List or Sanctions List Visible on the home page.
- Now fill in all the requested details carefully.
- Finally, the list of beneficiaries will be visible on the screen.
YSR Housing Scheme Status Check Online
- First navigate to official website.
- On the homepage select application status option.
- A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- You need to enter the required details to get YSR Housing Scheme Status Check Online.
- Enter application ID Number and click at get status option.
- Through this way you can check YSR Housing Scheme Status Online.
How to check YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List?
There are many Andhra Pradesh state people who wants to check their YSR Housing Scheme sanction list.
- First navigate to official web page of housing.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage you need to select sanction list.
- A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- Now you need to select “dashboard” option.
- After that, you need to select Andhra Pradesh state Housing Corporation (ap housing scheme) Sanction list.
- After this you are able to check all the details available at housing.ap.gov.in portal.
Last Update Till now 68,361 acres of land purchased by Andhra Pradesh government for housing scheme and the land value is Rs 23535 crore. About 16 lakh houses were built and each house cost 1.8 lakh and Rs 28.8 billion was spent on the scheme. By December 25, 2020, the second phase of the YSR Housing Plan began. AP government aims to complete 28.30 lakh houses within 3 years in the second phase. About 3,075,755 houses were distributed to the beneficiary women and construction of 1,560,000 houses started on 25th December.