Punjab Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Raj Kumar Verka recently announced that around 1.5 SC students will be awarded Freeship Card Punjab Apply Online under the Post-Matric Scholarship Program.
This is a big announcement from the Punjab government. 2021 Punjab SC Students Post Matrix Scholarship Program Registration and Application Form Process is available on the official portal scholarship.punjab.gov.in.
This scheme is mainly for the scheduled caste and backward class students. Once they get the Freeship Card Punjab Online, they can be admitted to any educational institution.
Freeship Card Punjab Apply Online 2022
Here in this article, we will share the details of Punjab Freeship Card Online Application, Online Registration and PDF Self Service Card Online Application Form, eligibility for SC students who are benefited from scholarship after matriculation. On this website, get all the details about the Freeship Card program.
On Friday, November 5, 2021, Rajkumar Verka announced a web portal for receiving applications for the upcoming 2021-22 season. SC and backward class students have faced many difficulties for admission in educational institutions.
Freeship card punjab scheme will help them to get admission in any educational institution. More than 1.5 lakh scheduled caste students got freeship cards to avail postgraduate scholarships.
The Punjab government has ordered educational institutions to forward the complete list of eligible students.
|Name of scheme||freeship card punjab|
|Announced by||Punjab State Government|
|Main Objective||to get admission in any educational institution.|
|Mode of application||Online|
Punjab Freeship Card 2022
The deadline for submitting the file to the Department of Social Affairs is December 15, 2021. The student has to register on the Punjab Scholarship Portal by providing his Aadhar Card and other details.
Other details like PDF freeship card punjab apply online Request Form and Registration Process are available on the official website portal and you can also check the details given below.
Online free ship card application process along with required documents for Punjab SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 is also available here.
Freeship card Punjab Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab State only.
- Your family income is 8 lakhs or less to get this scholarship.
- And this free card will cost you 50% of the tuition fee and the examination fee will be paid by the state government.
- This program is mainly for SC and BC late class students for whom you have faced difficulties in getting admission in any educational institution.
- Students can get free delivery card on the official page of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- residential certificate
- caste certificate.
- Email address
- registered mobile number
- passport size photograph
These are some of the documents required for students to get free ship cards under the Punjab SC Post-Matric Scholarship Program.
Punjab Freeship card Online Application form
Freeship Card Punjab PDF Application Form www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in 2021-22 is available on official website link. This is the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal under which the participant has to apply for the scholarship for the students of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes.
Here you must note one thing that the flagship card is only for SC and BC students and not for OBC students.
Those who wish to complete the 2021 free shipping card request form should follow the instructions below.
How to Apply Online for Punjab Freeship Card Scheme 2022?
As we have already mentioned, the freeship card will be issued for the students of upstream SC and BC classes. For latest date online follow the instructions given below:
- First of all, you have to open the official Punjab Scholarship Portal.
- On the homepage you will see the official logo of Dr Ambedkar Punjab Scholarship Portal.
- Along with that, you will see a student corner, authorization link and a bulletin board.
- The portal is now open for the students to register for the free card.
- This is for both the fresh SC students and those willing to renew the Freeship card.
- Now click on the Student Registration link of Free Card Online Application Form.
- Ambedkar Punjab Scholarship official website, you need to enter few details like selected student quota, aadhaar number, aadhaar virtual id, date of birth, name, gender and fill authentication consent.
- Then accept and continue.
- In the next column, enter your mother’s and father’s name, select the version and category, cell phone number, email address, and annual income.
- Give your correspondence and permanent address along with the pin code of the district and village.
- Fill the captcha code and follow the free shipping card online registration process.
- After all the process, you are eligible to get a free ship card from Punjab Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
|5 Marla Plot Scheme In Punjab Form||Punjab Labh Patri Card 3000 Status|
|PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment OPD||Ghar Ghar Rozgar Registration|
FAQs at Freeship card Punjab
Freeship card is available for SC and backward class students in Punjab. Registration form needs to be filled to get this card.
SC & OBC students can apply online for Freeship Card Punjab from date last of application form.
New Registration Application Form PDF Available on Scholarship Punjab Official Portal or Ambedkar Scholarship Portal Punjab.
Freeship Card Scheme Punjab Scheduled Caste and Backward Class Student.
No, the freeship card scheme is only for the scheduled caste and backward class students.
This is a card issued by the state government for the Scheduled Caste and Backward Class students who are eligible to get the Post Matric Scholarship Punjab.
Final Words: Hope we need all details about Freeship Card Punjab. If you are not satisfied with the information then write your question in the box below. Please share this article with your friends and family.