Haryana Government food and civil supplies department has released haryana Ration card list 2022 district wise/village wise. Those candidates who had previously applied for new ration card and wants to check the name in the list. So government it and food civil supplies department released complete BPL/APL Ration Card List Haryana. Applicants are able to check their name in the list launched under national food security act (NFSA). Today in this article we will share you complete NFSA Ration card 2022 new List.
We all know that, central government provide food security (Ration Card) to candidates belongs to poor families. Poor Families and below poverty line candidates will get food related items from fair price shop. Government to provide food security to every family belongs to what category. There are many people in Haryana state want to check their name in Haryana Ration card list. If you want to chat NFSA Haryana District Wise Ration Card List. Then you just need to navigate official web page of Haryana food security.
Haryana Ration Card List 2022
We all know that ration card is an important document for Poor families. There are various government schemes and other initiatives that can be availed through ration card. Also with the help of ration card poor families are able to get food related items on subsidised rate from fir price shops. Haryana government has launched hr.epds.nic.in portal, their state people are able to get various information regarding EPDS Ration Card. People can now find the name in district wise List of ration card for below poverty line and antyodaya beneficiaries.
Now we are going to provide information regarding Public Distribution system. Public Distribution system (PDS) in our country the supply of food grain and distribution of essential commodities to the large number of poor peoples. This applies provided through a network of Firefly shops at subsidized prices on recurring basis. With the help of this network there are more than 51879 fair price shops to distribute annually comedies birth more than Rs. 15000 crore families. Public Distribution system in India is a largest distribution network of its type in the world. If you want to know more about ration card status and ration card list as per district wise then read our whole article.
We all know that ration card is an important document. If you want to apply for new ration card in Haryana then you have to visit official webpage of food and civil supply Department. There are mainly three Types of ration cards. If you’re looking for Haryana Ration card list and wants to check your name in this list. On this webpage we will share you Haryana Ration card list as per district wise. You are able to check your name in the list of your village ration card. Also you are able to apply online for Haryana new ration card application procedure.
Major Highlights of Online Ration card In Haryana
- Name of scheme – Haryana Ration card
- Department– department of food and civil supplies
- Launched by – haryana government
- Benefits – State Poor Families
- Major objective -supply of of food grain and distribution of essential commodities
- Ration card – APL/BPL/AAY
- Official web page -haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/
Applicant must have basic eligibility criteria for new ration card in Haryana Such as:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Household who do not have any ration card in the state are eligible to apply.
- Newly married couple can apply for new ration card.
- Citizen having temporary ration card whose date has been expired are eligible to apply.
List of documents
- Identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Income proof
- Recent passport size photograph of applicant
- Valid mobile number
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook
- Gas connection details
- Self declaration certificate issued by ward Councilor Pradhan
(Rs. 7,000) मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना: ऑनलाइन
How to check Haryana Ration Card List 2022 Village Wise?
If you want to check ration card list and wants to check your name then follow below mentioned guidelines:
- First visit official website, food and civil supplies department of Haryana.
- On the homepage click on mis and reports action.
- Further select report option to open Haryana Ration card list.
- In the next candidate need to choose ration card option.
- New page displayed on your screen there you just need to click on DFSO Name to open AFSO Wise ration card list.
- Now click on AFSO Name Section to open the APL/BPL Ration Card List In Haryana 2022.
- In the next you just need to click at FPS ID (to open Ration card list as per head of family).
- Finally click add view button and your desire information will be available on your screen.
Candidates are able to take a printout of there ration card after finding the name in the list of beneficiaries.
Online application procedure for New ration Card
Citizen who wants to apply for new ration card at the official website of antyodaya Saral portal. The follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open the official website of saralharyana.gov.in.
- In the next click add new user register here link available in sign in option.
For that you just need to enter the following details:
- Applicant name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Select your state
- At last fill the captcha code and click on bed Benedict button.
- In next step candidate needs to login into their account it by using login ID and password.
- After that candidates are able to apply for services link to apply online for new ration card.
Add New Member In Haryana ration Card add
- If you want to add new member in Ration card in Haryana then you have to enter your ration card number and click on go button.
- Applicant mobile number is mandatory the configuration message will be sent on the registered mobile number.
- Aadhar number is mandatory for all categories.
- The application it will be rejected in case of any invalid or wrong Aadhar number.
- Document size should not be greater than 200 KB each.
- Candidates can choose LL (Local Language) as Hindi and EN Stands for (English).
People cannot contact the food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Haryana. Helpline number for Haryana ration card 1967 world toll free contact number is 1800 180 2087.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
Ration card is an essential document required to avail various online services and offline government schemes.
There are two methods to apply, you can apply online or offline.
Complete benefits of ration card discussed in the above article.
If you want to check your name in the list then follow above mentioned guideline.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Ration card List in Haryana. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.