In Chandigarh air Force Heritage Centre inaugurated by union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh. This is countries first Indian Air Force Heritage centre in Chandigarh Sector 18. If you wants to IAF heritage centre then check all required information about ticket booking, timing and ticket price details.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh along with governor of Punjab and Air Force Chief inaugurated Indian Air Force Heritage centre in Chandigarh. Heritage centre in Chandigarh testament to the courage and dedication those who have been served in Air Force. This is a valuable reminder Indian Air Force Heritage centre for their valuable contribution in protecting the nation.
Indian Air Force Heritage Centre Chandigarh Booking
If you living nearby Chandigarh ,Punjab, Haryana you can plan your holidays for Indian Air Force Heritage centre. The online ticket booking is available for IAF heritage Centre Chandigarh. Online ticket booking facility is available at Chandigarh tourism app. Also ticket booking can be completed at the menu through counters.
With Indian Air Force Heritage centre help in preserving the rich heritage of Indian Air Force. This will also encourage the youth to join Indian Air Force. This Heritage Centre has been set up under memorandum of understanding between Union Territory of Chandigarh and Indian Air Force.
|Topic Name||Indian Air Force Heritage Centre|
|By||Chandigarh Tourism and Indian Air force|
|Location||Chandigarh Sector Sector 18|
|Ticket Booking||Available Online|
|Indian Air Force Heritage Centre Timings||10 AM to 6 PM|
|Official website||chandigarh tourism app/website|
The Heritage centre display glorious history of Air Force. We all know that Indian Air Force played a in various parts including 1965, 1975 and Kargil War. Rajnath Singh said in tweet, this this wonderful initiative will help in preserving the rich heritage indian Air Force and also inspire young Minds to join armed forces.
IAF Heritage Centre Chandigarh Point Of attraction
- This Heritage Centre is spread Over 17000 square feet.
- Indian Air Force Heritage Centre located in Sector 18.
- It has put 5 decommissioned aircraft including Hindustan Piston trainer 32 primary flying trainer aircraft.
- Also Mig 21 single seat fighter and GNAT aircraft on display.
- Air Force Kanpur one which was made by air vice Marshal Harjinder Singh in 1958 has also been positioned.
- This Heritage centre display the role of Indian Air Force during various wars.
- For the visitors there are also flying simulators at the centre.
- IAF also has a special segment dedicated to women officers in Indian Air Force for their contribution to the nation.
- Audio visual gallery will present the journey of Indian Air Force.
- Chandigarh IAF heritage Centre will be managed by Chandigarh administration.
- And the Western hits to book the tickets using application.
Chandigarh IAF heritage Centre timing and entry fees
- The entry for the people up to 18 age will be free.
- And for others have to pay free of Rs 50.
- For cockpit visit will cost to 295.
- And visiting hours will be given three slots I.e 10 am, 12 pm and, 3 pm.
- The visiting hours will be between 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The visitors are able to buy Indian Air Force memorial and scale models from souvenir shops.
- A themed Cafe will serve beverage and snacks to the visitors.
Umm Suqeim Night Swimming Beach Dubai
TTD Online Room Booking 100 Rs Accommodation
WOW Water Park Noida Advance Ticket Booking
How to book tickets for Chandigarh Indian Air Force Heritage center online?
- First of all you need to download Chandigarh tourism app.
- Complete your login with the help of user id and password.
- On the home page you need to Select Indian Air Force Heritage Centre ticket booking.
- You need to select number of tickets.
- Pay for your tickets.
Chandigarh Tourism Website – Get Here
I hope this information is helpful for you, for more details stay in touch with us.