In Tamil Nadu’s Illam Thedi Kalvi Registration volunteers can take classes at the homes of students or academicians every day from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm after college hours. The ratio of student volunteers should be 1:20 and over 1 lakh volunteers should shake up the TN Illam Thedi Kalvi scheme. The students involved in maximum 12th studies will be able to train the faculty students from 1st to 5th and the faculty of the graduate center will train the students.
The People are honest and sign up as volunteers, except for members of indigenous NGOs. About six hours of lessons per week can be ordered for each group of students. The program will allow volunteers to interact with students near their location or neighborhood for approximately 1 hour each night. After the process of registration starts, first of all the registration will start in 12 districts. In this article, we will share complete information regarding Illam thedi kalvi apply online, salary, website link etc.
Students other than private colleges will attend these courses, which are potentially activity-based and can provide an opportunity for them to rejoice and be guided. These courses can be structured circularly with their information. Begging the government volunteers to come back and register in advance. Read the article till the end to get all the information related to Illam thedi kalvi apply online.
Illam thedi kalvi apply online
Get complete details about Tamil nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2021. Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi online application form and registration form are available at illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Education Department invites online registration form for Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi 2021. You can apply online by visiting the official website. Online link is also available at the end of this article.
The School Education Department of Tamil Nadu has started a new program for the students in the state. The name of this program is Tamil Nadu Illam thedi kalvi Registration form 2021. Which means Education at the Door in English. The main objective of starting this program is to bridge the learning gap for the students pursuing education from class I to VIII.
All interested volunteers can participate in Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2021 by completing the online registration/ request form available at ilamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in. So from this article you will get the complete details of how to complete the online registration for the programme, eligibility and other details about the programme.
TN Illam thedi kalvi Scheme
The name of this charitable or charitable organization is “Home Search Education”. This is a home training program. Through this programme, education recovery gaps and impairments experienced by students of classes I to VIII are rectified. As gaps are created for the situation of covid-19 pandemic. This entire initiative has been launched on the website. So that volunteers can easily register on this portal. In this article, you will learn how to apply online and submit the registration form at ilamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Ilam Thedi Kalvi Volunteer Post
- Applicants must spend at least 6 hours per week with children in classes 1-8.
- Applicants should be able to speak Tamil language with children.
- Applicants should be able to teach Tamil, Mathematics and English.
- Applicants must engage in volunteering without any hindrance.
- Applicants age should be 17+
Implementation of Illam thedi kalvi apply online
- les eucalyptus
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Volunteer Registration Form 2021
All the students eligible for TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme have to visit the website https://illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in/Welcome.
- Applicants who have already passed 12th. They are eligible to teach students from grades 1 to 5. Graduate applicants are qualified to educate students in grades 6 to 8.
- If you want to apply for the post, you have to register first.
- There will be an option, click here to start the volunteer registration form.
- Click on the given option. A registration form will be revealed on the screen.
- Submit name, title, gender, age, date of birth, email id, village or city name, ward number, pin code, whatsapp number, number Aadhar map, district, state etc.
- Then enter the details of Diploma and Training.
- After filling all the valid information, hit the “Submit” button below.
- Finally, the registration process will be successful.
Applicants willing to apply for the posts must be 18 years of age. Applicants who want to teach class 1 to class 5 students must have passed 12th class. Applicants who want to apply to teach students from class 6 to class 8. They should be graduate.
Applicants must attend classes after school hours. The schedule is from around 5 pm to 7 pm.
The main objective of the Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi program is to bridge the gap between the students of classes 1 to 8 that has arisen due to the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The scheme will be implemented with the participation of teachers, volunteers, NGOs and teachers at a cost of about Rs 200 crore from this exercise.