Jivhala Loan Scheme apply online: Maharashtra state government has launched Jivhala Loan Scheme to offer loan for the prisoners. Jivhala is a Credit scheme that offer loan of 50000 to felon at yerwada central jail in Pune. Get all the information about Maharashtra prisoners loan scheme application form and eligibility requirements.
Jivhala Loan Scheme benefits provided to all Prisoners families in Maharashtra state. Scheme introduced by society department of Maharashtra in order to provide 50000 rupees loan at the interest rate of 7%. Eligible applicants can apply for this scheme through official website.
Maharashtra prisoners loan scheme
We all know that Maharashtra state government has introduced many schemes for the state people. This is came introduced by the government for prisoners and their family. The Eligible applicant will get benefit of loan of Rs 50000. And repayment of this loan at 7% of interest rate. This scheme is beneficial for business who are in jail. But due to this family suffers a lot and had not any source of income. So in order to provide some relief to the Prisoners family, applicant can apply for the scheme and get loan of 50000.
|Name of topic||Jivhala Loan Scheme|
|Launched by||society welfare department|
|Beneficiaries||Prisoners in Maharashtra state|
|Main objective||50000 loan|
Jivhala Loan Scheme Maharashtra Main Benefits
- This scheme launched with a man objective to provide benefits to the prisoners and their family.
- The Prisoners loan upto 50000 rupees.
- The loan amount can we repayed at 7% of interest rate.
- Candidate must be eligible for this scheme.
- Financial assistance provided to the Prisoner family, so they can get some relief.
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- All the Prisoners serving sentence in jail.
- Family of the Prisoner can apply for the scheme.
- Applicant will get benefits of 50000 rupees.
- The benefits of this scheme provided to the Prisoner who have been jailed for more than 3 years.
- Aadhar card
- Criminal record
- Bank account details
- And other documents
How to apply online for Jivhala Loan Scheme for prisoners?
There are some simple steps that you need to follow:
- Application needs to check all the requirement for this scheme.
- After that you need to contact jail officials.
- The family members of prisoners can avail the benefits.
- Now applicant needs to submit all required documents.
- After the validation of documents applicant will get benefits of this scheme.
I hope this information is helpful for you, for more details in touch with the stand get latest updates.