Are you looking for KVIC’s khadi agarbatti aatamnirbhar mission? Then we will share you complete information regarding agarbatti atam nirbhar mission. MSME ministry, KVIC has designed the agarbatti item information (KAAM) Scheme, on public private partnership mode. KVIC Khadi Agarbatti Aatamnirbhar Mission is a very less investment to create sustainable employment opportunity. This is a great initiative to boost private agarbatti manufacturers investment. KVIC will provide automatic agarbatti making machine and power mixing machine to the artisans.
KVIC Khadi Agarbatti Aatamnirbhar Mission (KAAM) on public private partnership mode. In this investor needs very less investment to create sustainable employment. under his scheme private agarbatti manufacturers to scale up agarbatti production without any capital investment. Also will provide automatic agarbatti making machine and powder mixing machine. These all benefits provided to private agarbatti manufacturers who will sign the agreement as business partners.
KVIC Khadi Agarbatti Aatamnirbhar Mission
Union Minister of MSME, shri Nitin Gadkari has approached Khati agarbatti aatm nirbhar mission for unique Employment generation programme. This is a unique employment registration program proposed by Khadi and village Industries Commission (KVIC) to make India aatam nirbhar in agarbatti production.
Khadi agarbatti mission aims to create employment for the unemployed and migrant workers in different parts of country. Khadi and village Industries Commission aims to increase employment opportunities and increase agarbatti production.
Overview of KVIC Khadi Agarbatti Aatamnirbhar Mission
- Name of Scheme –KVIC’s khadi agarbatti aatm nirbhar mission
- Launched by – union Ministry of MSME
- Objective – employment generation and increase agarbatti production
- Benefits – unemployed youth and migrant workers
Main features of Khadi Agarbatti aatam Nirbhar mission
- This scheme designed by KVIC (Khadi and village Industries Commission) on PPP Mode.
- For the implementation of kadhi agarbatti aatmnirbhar mission, KVIC will provide automatic agarbatti making machine and power mixing machine.
- This will assign agarbatti manufacturers for their business.
- KVIC has decided to procure only locally made Machines by Indian affected which also aims to encourage local production.
- The Khadi and village Industries Commission, will provide 25% subsidy on the cost of Machines and build recover the remaining 75% of the cost from the artisans in easy installment every month.
- The business partner will provide the raw material to the artisans for making activity and will pay them page on job work basis.
Khadi Agarbatti aatam Nirbhar mission Kaam Scheme
- And Khadi and village Industries Commission, also provide training and private business partner will bear 75% of the caused by 25% will be paid by business partner.
- Which automatic agarbatti making machine make approximate 80kg agarbatti Pade which will provide direct employment to 4 persons. One powder mixing machine will be given on set of 5 agarbatti making machine. And this will provide a common to the two persons.
- Current job work rate for agarbatti is Rs 50 rupees and rate for 4 artisans working on one automatic agarbatti machine will earn minimum 1200 Rupees.
- Every person who will be working on this agarbatti making machine will earn at least 300 rupees per day.
- Similarly on powder mixing machine every worker will get fixed amount of Rs 250 per day.
आयुष्मान भारत गोल्डन कार्ड बनवाइए: 1350 बीमारियों
KVIC Khadi Agarbatti Aatamnirbhar Mission design with two major decisions import restriction of raw material agarbatti and increase import duty on bamboo sticks. This program aims to hand holding support to the local agarbatti manufacturers. The current consumption of agarbatti in the country is approximately 1490 MT per day. There is a huge gap between demand and supply. So today we provide you information regarding KVIC Khadi Agarbatti Aatamnirbhar Mission scheme.
Final Words:- I hope you will get complete info KVIC Khadi Agarbatti Aatamnirbhar Mission Scheme. For more updated information you are requested to stay in touch with us.