mumkin scheme registration, mumkin scheme, mukin scheme pdf, mumkin scheme vehicle list,
J&K MUMKIN Scheme launched to facilitate youngsters to have a long-term livelihood in the transport sector. The government has allowed customization of life-skills germination schemes, referred to in the form of “Mumkin Scheme JK Registration”.
In this scheme, the government provides financial aid for the purchase of commercial vehicles. Mumkin Scheme a livelihood program specifically designed for youth who are unemployed aged between 18 and 35 years old.
MUMKIN Scheme Registration 2022
With the assistance of the jk mumkin scheme registration, 2022, smaller commercial cars are offered to youths by the bank partner who extends loans. The loan facility can be extended to 100% of the road cost of the vehicle that is to be bought.
Jammu and Kashmir Government provide the amount of 80,000 or 10% of the on-road cost of the vehicle (whichever is less) as a subsidy for the front and the manufacturer of the vehicle provides special discounts not less than amounts of the subsidy.
Mumkin Scheme JK Registration
Jammu and Kashmir government wants to assist youth who are unemployed in earning their living in dignity. Through the funds provided, they can buy smaller commercial vehicle. Participants in the scheme will receive aid from the government departments to purchase a small commercial vehicles .
This vehicle can be utilized as a commercial vehicle, which means you can earn money by providing goods or other work. If you’re interested in becoming a in applying, you have to verify all requirements for eligibility and the other procedures to register and enjoy the benefits of the J&K Mumkin Scheme.
MUMKIN Scheme eligibility requirements
The mumkin scheme is a particular interview for J&K administration to engage and channelizing the energy of young people through the systematic program of livelihood generation. To reap the benefits of Mumkin Scheme JK, check the eligibility requirements below.
- The applicant must possess a residence certificate from Jammu and Kashmir
- The age limit for candidates is 18 and 35.
- Candidates must be unemployed.
- Candidates must have been registered as unemployed at the an employment exchange office.
- To be able to obtain a commercial vehicle for the first time, applicant must hold a an active driving license.
Important documents required
Here is a the documents needed to be submitted at the time for Mumkin Scheme JK Registration.
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Driving License
- Unemployment Certificate of Employment
- Mobile Number
Mumkin scheme subsidy 2022 Application Form
- Candidates who are eligible and interested can receive financial aid under the mumkin scheme.
- To receive the subsidy on commercial second, which is used to obtain credit from banks partners.
- Applicant will receive 10% discount on the cost of the vehicle.
- On the screen, you’ll also receive special discounts from car manufacturer (partner to the scheme).
- The date for the start for Mumkin Scheme –
- Last Date TBA
Apply online for JK mumkin scheme
To submit an online application, candidates must follow the easy instructions below.
- The first step is to sign up as an Citizen on the JK Service Portal.
- After completing the registration process, you must upload a the passport-sized photo in the given format.
- You must now create a your user ID and password.
- By using a login ID, you will be able to log in to the site.
- You must now log in into your existing account.
- You just need to click on the mission youth link under the service tab.
- Then, the you have completed the application form, the MUMKIN Scheme will become display to you on screen.
- It is necessary to input the required information.
- Then, a unique application ID with 10 digits.
- The next step is to download the certificate , if it has been authorized by the concerned authority.
Selection procedure under JK Mumkin Scheme
- We all know that there are many applicants that have applied.
- The relevant authority will accept requests at the district level from qualified applicants.
- The beneficiaries list is prepared by district mission young people J&K in accordance with the requirements for eligibility.
- The loan payment under the marking scheme has been made after 15 days.
- The bank that is a partner under the mumkin program will transfer the subsidy amount and discount amounts to the account of the loan beneficiary within a month.
- The candidates selected for the scheme is required to provide an indemnity bond which must be attested by a first class magistrates of the court.
- The indemnity bond explains that you aren’t receiving any financial assistance from the government prior to this.
Hope above information is helpful for you, in case any question ask us in comments.