PM Kisan Registration : PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rs. 6000/- annually to eligible Indian farmers in three equal installments. 2000/- after every four months. Eligible farmers can register for PM Kisan Yojana through PM-Kisan portal. All the details regarding PM Kisan 2022 registration are given here. If you are already a PM Kisan beneficiary, you can check PMkisan.gov.in status whether they have received their payment or not.
We all know that, pm kisan scheme 2022 launched by Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi ji. Under this scheme Central Government aims to provide 6000 rupees only for eligible farmers. And this amount directly transferred to the bank accounts of farmers. Eligible farmers will get 6000 rupees in three equal installments of 2000 rupees every 4 months gap. If you’re looking for pm kisan scheme online registration then on this page we will let you know complete information.
PM Kisan Online Registration 2022
To promote the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, the central government has started the one-time registration process without involving the state agencies. Under the new system, a farmer can register on the PM-Kisan portal (PM Kisan Online Registration) and upload the required documents (Aadhaar, bank details and land documents). Once the PM Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration process (PM Kisan Registration Online) is completed, the documents will be centrally reviewed and submitted to the state departments for final approval. On completion of the process, the funds will be transferred to your account immediately, along with the outstanding balance.
Last Update: Now farmers can get 2 quotas simultaneously PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
Farmers who have not yet registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, will have to repeat the scheme before the end of this month i.e. on 30th June. You have to do this to get the benefit. If your application is accepted, you will get two installments simultaneously from the scheme. So if you have not yet signed up for the scheme, apply before 30th June, you will get the complete application process in this article which you can check.
PM Kisan Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to access Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana must fulfill the eligibility criteria issued as per the scheme guidelines, which are as follows:
- Applicant applying for the program must be a resident of India only Only farmers will be considered eligible for this program.
- All retired or retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (except multitasking staff / class IV / group employees) will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Income tax payers have also been kept out of this scheme.
- The family of a Zamindar farmer is defined as “a family of husband, wife and minor children having cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State/Union Territory.
- Covered as a beneficiary under the scheme .
- Applicant should have a bank account .
- Applicant’s bank account should be linked with Aadhar card.
Documents required for registration in PM Kisan
Those who are applying under PM Kisan Yojana 2022 must have the necessary documents issued as per the guidelines of the scheme, the list of which is as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Book
- Kisan Credit Card
- Mobile Phone Number
PM Kisan Online Registration 2022
We all know that central government, prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This is a most successful scheme that launched by central government to help the farmers. We all know that there are many farmers who are currently getting the benefits of pm kisan scheme. As of now many registered farmers, who have successfully got their payments into their bank accounts.
For the online PM Kisan registration process for PM Kisan Yojana started at pmkisan.gov.in/. Now people can apply online from any Public Service Center (CSC) or can enroll in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The complete procedure to apply PM KISAN online is given below:
- To register online for PM Kisan Yojana, first visit pmkisan.gov.in.
- As soon as you will reach pmkisan.gov.in, you will see the link “New Farmer Registration” under the Farmers Corner option on the website home page, on which you have to click.
- After clicking on New Farmer Registration a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your Aadhar number and fill the image captcha shown below and click on “Click here to continue” button.
- After entering aadhar number if your form is already filled then your information will appear if form is not filled then record will not be found and also it will show if you want to register as new then click yes and no , click the Yes button.
- As soon as you click on the Yes button, PM Kisan Registration Form will open in front of you, which you have to fill carefully and upload the required documents and submit the form.
- Everyone must prepare and keep the required documents to upload them before applying to complete the PM Kisan Online Application Forum in this way.
PM Kisan Next Kist 2022
Farmers can now get 2 quotas simultaneously PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Farmers who have not yet registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will have to do so before the end of this month i.e. June 30 to get the double benefit of the plan. If your application is accepted, you will get two installments from the scheme simultaneously. So if you haven’t signed up for the scheme yet, apply before June 30, you will get the full application process in this article that you can check.
FAQs at PM Kisan Registration 2022
This scheme launched by central government.
On pmkisan.gov.in portal you are able to check pm kisan yojana registration.
Yes, you can update you details at pm kisan yojana portal.
You have to navigate pmkisan.gov.in portal to get pm kisan status check online.
Conclusion: I Hope you will get complete information regarding pm kisan registration 2022. For more information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.