Karnataka Government has announced a new scholarship scheme for “karnataka scholarship for farmers child” Higher Education department. Karnataka Farmers child Scholarship Yojana online application form will be invited soon. State government. He will soon implement this scheme and start the application process for scholarships for child farmers in Karnataka 2022. CM Basavaraj Bommai launched this new initiative to support higher education of child farmers. In this article, you can find the link to apply online and the procedure to complete the application form for How to apply scholarship for farmers child in karnataka 2022.
Karnataka farmer child scholarship scheme launched with an objective to help students for their higher education. Under which scheme government is going to credit financial assistance under Karnataka former child scholarship directly to the bank accounts. Complete information that children taking admission in graduation and higher graduation courses will get financial assistance as mentioned on the same page.
Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana 2022
Prime Minister Basavaraj Bommai has donated Rs. 1 billion in his first cabinet meeting for scholarships for child farmers in Karnataka. In this article, we will walk you through the complete details, including how to apply for the process, eligibility criteria, amount and much more.
karnataka scholarship for farmers child
The annual amount of the scholarship will be immediately credited to the bank accounts of the youth who have completed their 10th class and are taking courses in any recognized educational institution or university. According to the government order, the children taking admission in PUC or ITI course will get Rs. 2,500, while girls get Rs. 3,000. Children taking admission in BA, BSc, BCom, MBBS, BE and other professional courses will get Rs. 5,000, while girls get Rs. 5,500. Children pursuing Law, Paramedical Science, Nursing and other vocational studies Rs. 7,500, while girls get Rs. 8,000 The scholarship amount for men and women who wish to graduate will be Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 11,000, respectively.
karnataka scholarship for farmers child 2022 Eligibility Criteria’s
- If you want to take advantage of this scheme then now you need to have a look at the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- The exclusive beneficiary of this scheme is the son of the farmer.
- They should be permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- He completed his 10th class and is now studying in higher education as mentioned above.
- If none of the farmer’s children who have received state government scholarship is eligible for this program.
- The amount of scholarship awarded to the beneficiary as per their particular course.
- If you take scholarship in PG for a particular subject, you are not eligible to get it again.
List of Documents Scholarship for farmers child in karnataka
- Program Certificate of good faith of the students.
- Proof of passing grade from previous year.
- Higher education registration certificate issued by the authority.
- Proof of Identity like Aadhar Card and Voter Card.
- Farmer ID card. Bank account details with bank name,
- IFSC code and branch name.
Key Features of Karnataka farmer child scholarship yojana
- Recently, Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana was launched across the state after it was announced by the state government.
- This is a new initiative to support the son of farmers for their higher education.
- After applying online for Karnataka Scholarship for Farmer Child, the amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account immediately.
- But if you already get merit scholarship from the state government then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The amount under Scholarship for farmers child in karnataka is given to the child who has self-enrolled in the specific courses specified in the above list.
Apply Online for Karnataka farmer child scholarship yojana 2022
Application Form Now all the interested people who want to take advantage of this scheme have to wait a little bit. Because this is a newly released scheme. Till date, the government does not disclose the online or offline application process. But we will update you with the latest information as government does. But when they announced, the process is same as below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Karnataka government concerned scheme. (as and when announced).
- On the home page, you can download the official notification of Karnataka Kisan Bal Scholarship Scheme 2021.
- To get complete information download it and read it very carefully.
- Then you will receive the Karnataka Kisan Bal Scholarship Program Application Form in the notification.
- You have to print it and then fill the application form by entering the details.
- Attach the documents and send them to the higher authority of your institute.
- Later you will get the amount in your bank account.
Children of farmers who have received merit scholarship from other sources will not be eligible and will not be eligible for the state government scheme. The scholarship will be awarded to students who are enrolled in a specific course. If they receive a scholarship for a PG course in a specific subject, they will no longer be eligible if they enroll in another PG course after receiving the scholarship.
FAQs Karnataka farmer child scholarship Scheme
State government of karnataka.
Complete application procedure mentioned on same page.
Karnataka farmers child scholarship yojana application link will be updates on same page shortly.
In case have any query/question then ask us in comment section. For more information stay in touch with us and get latest updates. In case you have any query question then ask us in comment section.