State Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently introduced YSR Bima Pathakam List. Jagananna Bima Pathakam Scheme to provide benefits labours who are working in unorganised sector such as agricultural labour,street vendors, artisans, small self employed people etc. AP Government is going to provide insurance to the beneficiaries people like below poverty line and labourers. Today in this article we will share you complete information about YSR Bima Pathakam Beneficiary List Application, claim status etc.
Government is working very hard to provide the benefits to labours. As a central government has implemented Jagananna Bima Pathakam Scheme. Under this scheme government is going to provide benefits to the labours working in unorganised sectors. Government in to provide various health coverage and insurance to the labour and their family. To get complete information you need to read out the soul article till the end.
YSR Bima Scheme 2022
Andhra Pradesh government to provide benefits to the families of unorganised workers in case of death or disability. Those register unorganised workers android them self under state accident death and disability scheme and aam Admi Bima Yojana. They will get various benefits under YSR Bima Scheme. Candidates have to to submit their application form to the commissioner of labour and furnish undertaking stating that he or she is an unorganised worker.
Government of Andhra Pradesh implemented various welfare scheme that provide benefits to state people. AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy introduce ysr bima pathakam scheme to provide benefits. Those unorganised worker between age group are eligible to avail the benefits. Also you will get registration procedure and important document mentioned on same page.
Overview & Highlights of YSR Bima Pathakam Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bima Scheme|
|Article||YSR Bima Pathakam Beneficiary List|
|Launched by||andhra Pradesh Chief Minister|
|Main benefits||various benefits to labourer|
We all know that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy introduced many welfare schemes. These government schemes launched with main objective to help poor families and farmers of state. In this article we are talking about YSR Bima Scheme, under which government will pay insurance amount to families of deceased to make the claim settlement easier. Under this scheme government is going to support, 1.32 lakh families through ysr bima scheme.
YSR Bima List 2022
Andhra Pradesh Government aims to provide relief to the families of unorganised worker in case of death or disability of workers. In case of death or disability due to accident of an organised ka result in misery to his family. Government aims to provide insurance to the workers towards social security. Further natural death of an organized worker result in undue hardship to the family members. Also government has already implement social security scheme to the transport drivers in un-organised sector on pilot basis.
- All unorganized workers in the state of age group 18 to 45 years eligible to get benefits under ysr bima scheme.
- Unorganized workers will be registered under social security Act 2008.
- Government is going to provide Rs 5 lakh for accident death and total disability 2.25 Lakh Rupees. From state accident death and disability scheme Rs 75000 underarm Admi Bima Yojana. And under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2 lakh Rupees.
- In case of partial disability 3.62 Lakh rupees under YSR Bima Scheme.
- In case of natural death under ysr Bima Yojana Rs. 30 thousand Provided.
- As per child scholarship Rs. 1200 provided to the children of beneficiaries studying 9th 10th and intermediate or ITI.
Read More: Andhra Pradesh Employees Electric Two Wheeler Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Bank account
- Passport Size Photograph
[Vidya Kanuka] YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
Registration procedure for YSR Bima Scheme
Those candidates who wants to apply for Chandrana Bima Yojana, have to follow the below procedure –
- First open the official website.
- On the homepage, Select Ysr Bima Scheme.
- After that you have to login into your account by using your credentials.
- Download the application form for “YSR Jagananna Bima Pathakam Scheme.
- After that filled application form, and submit this form to the concerned office.
- These all details are uploaded to the official portal.
- Complete verification of your application, applicant will receive an application reference number with their registered mobile number.
- Applicant will get a policy number generated within 60 days and an insurance certificate send to their address mentioned on application.
YSR Bima Beneficiary List 2022
You just need to follow below mentioned procedure to get YSR Bima Pathakam beneficiary list.
- First navigate to official website.
- On the homepage select “beneficiary list” option.
- A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- Enter the required details and select village/district wise list.
- After that YSR Bima Pathakam beneficiary list available on your screen.
YSR Bima Scheme Frequently Asking Questions
Ans- scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government to provide benefits to unorganised sector workers.
Ans- this scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government.
Ans- complete benefits mentioned above in the article.
ysr bima beneficiary list is available at official website.
Complete details about ysr bima claim status given above article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information about YSR Bima List. For more updated information stay in touch with us.