If you looking for YSR Sampoorna Poshana scheme that launched by andhra pradesh government. To know more about YSR Sampoorna Poshana Apply online Anganwadi, get all the details given below.
Andhra Pradesh government has introduced YSR sampoorna poshana plus scheme. The AP state government will provide nutritious food for the tribal pregnant woman and new mother and poor children’s. This is a great initiative taken by andhra Pradesh government. In this article we will share you complete information regarding Jagananna Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. Also you will get complete objectives and how you can apply for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Apply Online.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has recently introduced sampoorna poshan plus scheme. Main objective to not this game government amis to provide nutritious food tribal pregnant women and new mother and poor children’s. Government is going to implement this is came in 77 tribal Mandal. This is a first ever kind initiative that started by Andhra Pradesh government to provide nutrients food to children and pregnant women. With the implementation of this game also improve the health condition of Children’s and pregnant women.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Registration
State Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to start the scheme on 1st september 2020. Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme will be implemented in 77 tribal mandals. Also this is scheme will be implemented in other plain areas. For the smooth implementation of Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme state government will spend around Rs. 1863 Crore. Main objective to implement YSR Sampoorna Poshana Apply Online, nutritious food will be supplied to the children and pregnant women to improve their health condition.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has implement YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme. Under this scheme government aims to supply nutritious food in 77 tribal Mandal. We all know that this government has implemented various development scheme for upliftment of state people. YSR Jagananna Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2021 help to provide nutritious food to poor families. With the implementation of this scheme government aims to provide benefits to around 27 lakh ladies and youngsters through 47,287 anganbadi centre.
Overview of sampoorna poshan plus scheme
- Name of scheme – Sampoorna poshan plus scheme
- State – andhra Pradesh
- Main objective – to provide nutritious food
- Benefits – state pregnant women and children
- Launched by – AP Govt.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Apply Online 2022
Andhra Pradesh State government is committed towards sustainable income development of women and introduce welfare schemes. Andhra Pradesh government schemes such as: YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara Scheme. During a review meeting Chief Minister said that government partnered with major companies like ITC, Reliance and Amul to support women entrepreneurs. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister directed officials to ensure spot documentation, while availing loans for employment avenues that contribute to sustainable income growth.
Now we are going to discuss some important features of scheme-
- Under this scheme government aims to provide nutritious food to the children and pregnant women to improve their health profile.
- Around 3 lakh tribal women and children will be covered through 8320 anganbadi centre.
- Nutritious food egg and Milk provided to children below Age 3 to 6 years.
- Andhra Pradesh State government is going to spend Rs. 1100 per month to provide diet to pregnant women.
- Also Ap Govt. Is going to spend Rs. 553 Per month for diet of children in tribal areas.
Approved food model for YSR sampoorna Poshan plus scheme
As we all know that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. This scheme aimed to provide nutritious food to pregnant women, lactating mothers and children. On this equation Chief Minister said, malnutrition among vulnerable section will be brought down by two schemes. About 30.16 lakh mothers and children will get benefits of these schemes. Over 52.9% women across the states are suffering from acute anaemia, while 31.9% children having low birth weight and 31.4% children are suffering from stunted growth.
Jagananna Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme, launched by Andhra Pradesh government to provide nutrition for tribal pregnant women and poor children. Under the scheme of government institute provide nutritious food to poor pregnant women in new mother. If you want to know more about this scheme then read out of the whole article till the end.
You can check approved food model as follow including present food model as well as additional improved items.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Pregnant women and children will get nutritious food.
- The pregnant women and infants between 06 months to 03 years will get nutritious diet.
- Government is going to provide Diet food to the children’s of age 03 to 06 years.
sampoorna poshan scheme list of Tribal Mandals :-
Here is the complete list of 77 tribal scheduled and tribal sub plan Mandal in which YSR sampoorna poshana plus scheme will be implemented –
|S.no||District Name||Mandal Name|
|46||EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM|
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
How to apply for YSR sampoorna poshana plus scheme?
As we mentioned above Andhra Pradesh government is going to implement the scheme in 77 tribal areas. Anganbadi worker will collect the data by and rolling All The Eligible women and children. And implementation of YSR Jagananna sampoorna poshan plus scheme closely monitored by respective project officer in coordination with project director district women and children Development Authority.
- Anganwadi worker shall take up a survey of Anganwadi centre for the enrollment of eligible children and women in the program.
- All the children of age 06 months to 06 years pregnant women, lactating mothers registered under the scheme.
- Eligible applicants details shall be registered in common application software (CAS) to monitor Service Delivery.
- Date of birth and gender at the time of registration in anganwadi centre and monthly height weight record of children shall we entered correctly.
So guys, these are the information that are important for YSR sampoorna poshan plus scheme.
AP YSR sampoorna poshana plus scheme FAQs
Here are the some most frequently asked questions regarding the scheme mentioned below –
Ans- Sampurna Poshan Plus scheme introduced by Andhra Pradesh government to provide nutritious food.
Ans- anganbadi worker will collect the data and enroll The Eligible women and children.
Ans- all the children aged 06 to 72 month of age, pregnant women would be Android by Anganwadi worker.
Final Words:- I hope you will get complete information regarding AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Apply Online. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates about AP Govt Scheme.