State government of punjab has announced 5 Marla plot scheme in punjab form pdf. Interested & eligible candidates can avail benefits of punjab 5 Marla plot scheme apply online. After the political turmoil in Punjab, a good news has come. This news is related to distribution of 5 Marla plot to those people who do not have any land in their name and who are homeless in Punjab. As we all know that Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh has resigned from the post of Chief Minister due to disputes with the Congress party.
5 Marla Plot Scheme In Punjab Form
After the resignation of Captain Amarinder Singh, Charanjit Singh Channi took over as the Chief Minister of Punjab. The 5 Marla plot scheme as distribution program was first announced by the former Chief Minister Mr. Parkash Singh Badal 2016. But later in February 2019, Captain Amarinder Singh approved this program for the welfare of the poor of Punjab.
Now the new Chief Minister of Punjab has ordered all the panchayats to make a list of very poor and homeless people in their respective panchayats. This program will be very beneficial for all the people who are landless and homeless in the villages of Punjab. The Chief Minister announced 32,000 plots of about 1 lake for the needy under 5 Marla Plot Scheme In Punjab Form. For the people of Punjab, this number can be increased with time.
Punjab 5 Marla Plot Scheme Apply Online
There is a wave of happiness among the people since the announcement of this program by the state government of Punjab. Every person dreams of his own house. But it is not easy for all of them. There are many people in our country who are working hard to make their home. But they can’t afford to buy.
Now this is a big gift from Punjab State Government to the people of Punjab. Especially people living in villages. We will tell every detail about Punjab 5 Marla Plot Pattern. To know more about this diet, you have to read this article from top to bottom.
Eligibility Criteria for 5 Marla Residential Plot Scheme
To avail the benefits of Punjab 5 Marla Plot Programme, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- Candidate should be from Punjab.
- The applicant or any member of the family should not have any land or house.
- The cancellation income of the applicant should not exceed 60 thousand per annum.
- Applicant should have BPL or AAY ration card.
You will have all these documents to apply for punjab 5 marla plot scheme 2021:
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the applicant and his/her family members.
- candidate’s income certificate
- No land certificate from the officer is mentioned in the official journal.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and his/her family.
5 Marla Plot Scheme in Punjab Online Apply
The Chief Minister ordered all the Deputy Commissioners to run the campaign, to get the data of all these people who need this 5 marla plot. Under this campaign, Panchayats will generate data by identifying those people who actually need to settle this plot.
- To ensure the success of this programme, the government will allot 10 plots to each panchayat.
- So there are 860 Panchayats in Amritsar. According to this allocation, 8,600 plots will be allotted to Amritsar district.
- Multiply the number of panchayats in each district of Punjab by 10 for the allotment of plots. How many plots will be allotted?
- This program will be a gift from the Punjab State Government to the homeless and landless.
- The government ordered the panchayats to make a list of these people and submit it to the Deputy Commissioner’s office. So this process will be completed very soon.
5 Marla Plot Scheme Application Form in Punjab
|Punjab Labh Patri Card 3000 Status||Ghar Ghar Rozgar Registration|
|PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment OPD||Pubg Mobile India iOS/APK|
As we were told, the chief minister asked the deputy commissioners to collect the data of the residents of the panchayats. This process was done very quickly. Shortly after, this government can accept requests for allotment of plots.
Official Website:- http://diprpunjab.gov.in
Now how the government takes up the demands of this scheme, it will not be known till after the announcement. You will have to wait for the next announcement from the Chief Minister of Punjab. We will update it on our website. You can check it on our website after the official announcement.
Only the landless and homeless will be eligible.
The main goal of starting this program is to make the homeless dream of their home a reality.
I hope this information will be enough. We will come back after the new announcement of Punjab State Government regarding this program. If you have any questions, please send them to us in the comment box.