Today we are talking about Global Pravasi Rishta portal that launched by Ministry of External Affairs government of India. This portal has been launched to help around 3.12 crore Indian across the world. Global pravasi staff portal helps in creating communication between Indian mission, ministry and Indian diaspora. Ministry of External Affairs has launched a mobile application to connect with Indian diaspora globally. In this article we will share you how you can registered on pravasi Rishta portal. Also you will get information regarding registration procedure at Global pravasi portal.
Global Pravasi Rishta Portal
The ministry of external affairs has launched Global Pravasi Rishta portal and application in order to connect Indians across the world. While speaking at the launch of Pravasi Rishta portal V Muraleedharan, the minister of state for external affairs stated that portal AIMS at creating three way communication between the Indian mission, ministry and the indian diaspora. Also external affair minister informed that application will be used by Indian national and diaspora Indian. While portal, can be used by Indian missions. If you want to know more about Global is far better than read out of the whole article till the end and get latest updates.
Key Details of Pravasi Rishta Portal
|Name of portal||Pravasi Rishta Portal|
|Launched by||central Government of India|
|Benefits||communication platform between Nearly 3.12 Crore Indians across the world|
|Department||ministry of external Affairs|
Why we need global Pravasi Rishta portal?
We all know that, there are many Indians who are living across the word and till now there is no active channel of communication available with external affairs ministry. Now Ministry of External Affairs effective channel of communication with external affairs ministry to connect with Indian diaspora globally. This communication channel helps the indian not only during normal situation but also during the time of emergencies. With the launch of pravasi rishta portal, this is effective communication between Indian missions, ministry and diaspora which will make engaging with Indian Overseas easily.
Main Objective of global pravasi Rishta Portal
- Ministry of External Affairs, government recognize the significance of Indian diaspora and has also been engaging them in various ways.
- This is a great step taken by government through the pravasi Rishta portal which government aims to connect with Indian community at any situation.
- This portal has been created to enable registration of Indian diaspora members such as: PIOs, NRIs and OCIs.
- pravasirishta.gov.in portal, indian Overseas during any crisis management and also lead the helping hand.
- It will enable communication time basis and will also have the ability to issue advisories and emergency alert.
- Global pravasi Rishta portal also help Indian diaspora to reach and consumer service and officer in time of emergencies.
- The portal will also contain Useful information for Indian diaspora like information on passport, visa and other consumer services.
- Also details about various events that are organized by missions and invite will be sent to diaspora member for greater participation.
- The dynamic nature of portal and application will also allow the ministry to take useful opinion of Indian rice powder on policy issue conducting survey sharing newsletter and other information.
There are some important services are available
- Computer software
- Culture and media
फार्मर किसान कनेक्ट पोर्टल 2021
Registration procedure at global pravasi Rishta portal
If you want to get registered on the portal then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- STEP 1: First open the official web page of pravasi rishta portal.
- STEP 2: On the homepage, select your country and select mission.
- STEP 3: After that you just need to click and submit option.
- STEP 4: After that candidate will get a registration option.
- STEP 5: Click add register option available on your home screen.
- STEP 6: Registration form for pravasi rishta portal will appear on your screen.
STEP 7: Enter the following details:
- Select title
- Full name
- Select country of Living
- Select Embassy/high Commission
- Email ID
- Contact number
- User password
- Enter the captcha code and click add submit button.
- STEP 8: After that you will get a login ID and password which you can use for the login procedure.
- STEP 9: Finally, your registration is completed.
FAQs on Pravasi Rishta Portal
This portal launched by Ministry of External Affairs for better communication between Indians living in whole world.
Complete registration procedure given above as per step by step guidelines.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding pravasi rishta portal. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest update about Sarkari Yojana In Hindi 2021.