Kaushal Panjee Portal, where youth of our country can enhance the skill by the making registration through Kaushal panjee portal. As recently Central Government of India has announced online application forms for Kaushal panjee. This article, we will share complete information, application process, check eligibility criteria, document required etc. Central Government of India inviting Kaushal panjee online application form at kaushalpanjee.nic.in portal. You can complete Kaushal Panjee Registration Online through official website. In this article, get all the details to complete Kaushal Panjee login.
Kaushal Panjee Registration Online designed and developed with a main objective for skill register is the first step for ruler youth to get skilled and start their own business. How the citizen from India can fill online application form on the official website. Indian ruler youth and register for Kaushal panjee Yojana absolutely free of cost and cant connected training partner and Bank working with in collaboration with Ministry of Rural Development.
Kaushal Panjee Registration
Kaushal panjee portal launched by Ministry of Rural development and providing facility for you to get training and development program facility. Interested and eligible candidates will get training for 6th to 10th month. After completion of training the candidate will get placement opportunities and the rural self employment Training Institute and Deendayal Upadhyay Gramin Kaushal Yojana. Training will be provided in information technology. The candidate were given 50 training sectors to choose.
kaushal panjee portal details
The main objective to launch Kaushal Panjee login portal, central Government aims to to provide new employment opportunities. As kaushalpanjee.nic.in portal, youth can start their own business and where is other benefits can be availed. This portal is under dindayal Upadhyay Gramin Kaushal Yojana (DDU-GKY). Also rural self employment training institute, there are various services that you can avail through this online portal.
Kaushal panjee portal, central government has introduced Kaushalpanjee.nic.in portal. With the help of this portal there are various information like training centre, employer registration & candidate registration available. For candidate registration if any candidate wants to register themselves under Kaushal panjee portal. Then you just need to read out this whole article till the end and cut step by step guidelines regarding registration.
Information Table Kaushal Panjee Portal
|Name of portal||kaushal panjee|
|Launched by||central Government of India|
|Main objective||for the skill registration|
|Benefits provided to||citizen of India|
Kaushal Panjee login
Candidate registration summary as per state wise.
- Training centre
- Employer registration
- Trainer registration
- Search on Kaushal panjee ID
- Login facility
- Candidate registration status
Important aspects under kaushalpanjee.nic.in portal
This portal launched by central government, ministry of Rural Development. kaushalpanjee.nic.in portal launched to provide skill development training to the the unemployed youth. With the help of this kaushalpanjee.nic.in portal, get employment opportunities and employment training. In this article we will share you complete information regarding kaushal panjee portal.
- This portal is launched with the main objective for skill registration for all the citizens.
- Ministry of Rural Development, it provide free of cost skill registration and training placement for the candidates.
- The candidate will receive approx 6 months to 10 months training.
- After the completion of of training, applicant will get placement opportunities under rural self employment Training Institute and Dindayal Upadhyay Gramin Kaushal Yojana.
Eligibility criteria –
Those candidates who wants to avail the benefits they must take a look on eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have passed or qualified the minimum qualification 8th class.
- The age limit of the applicant must be more than 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
Document required –
- Identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Education qualification certificate
- Mobile number
प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्ना योजना
Kaushal Panjee nic in Registration
If you want to make registration for Kaushal Panjee nic in Registration portal, then follow some easy steps as mentioned below –
- First of all applicant need to visit the official website link directly given here.
- On the homepage you need to select “candidate registration” option.
- After that new page displayed on your screen.
Choose the following –
- Fresh new registration
- Incomplete registration form
- Registered candidate
You have to choose very first “fresh/new registration option.
- Click on the next option.
- In the next step you have to select registration under DDUGKY or RSETI.
Select the following details –
- Sub District
- Candidate name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Filling all the information, you have to click on save and proceed button.
After that you have to choose your complete address information.
- Gram Panchayat
- Permanent address
- Current address
Click on save and proceed button.
- After that you have to to enter your personal details.
Educational qualification details.
- Once you complete this step, in the next step you have to fill training program details.
- At last you have to choose submit option.
- Through this way you are able to make registration for skill registration at kaushal panjee portal.
How to check candidate registration status on kaushalpanjee.nic.in?
- First of all you need to visit official website.
- After that you have to choose candidate registration status option.
- Enter application/registration id.
- Fill the captcha code and click on the submit option.
- Now you will get your desire information displayed on your screen.
search Training Centre near me at kaushalpanjee.nic.in
If you want to search training centre near to me, follow some easiest steps as mentioned below-
- First of all you have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage you have to select ” training Centre near me” option.
In the next step, you have to enter the following details.
- State name
- District name
And click on the submit option.
- You will get complete information of Kaushal panjee skill register training centre near to you.
Kaushal Panjee Helpline Number
In case if you have any query then you can share your views in below given mail id.
Mail Id – email@example.com
Note:- I hope you will get complete information letter to Kaushal panjee skill register. For more updated information you need to stay in touch with us.