GoodFellows Tata Website, GoodFellows companionship, Shantanu Naidu has started an online application, thegoodfellows.in
In this article, Discussing the goodfellows Tata website as well as how to get involved in Shantanu Naidu’s online startup. We all know that Ratan Tata invested in GoodFellows, a startup. Senior citizens can find companionship through the GoodFellows. Ratan Tata supports this startup, which helps seniors connect with graduates.
Goodfellows tata Website
Shantanu Naidu, the founder of food, follows a starter that aims to offer companionship to seniors. This will help graduates learn from one another. It’s all about the Tagline of goodfellows, which is “grandkids do”. This platform is open to seniors who are aged between 18 and 30. The sixth month of the phase, which began in October last year, team noticed that seniors and their goodfellows quickly bonded.
Shantanu Naidu start up
- Spending quality time with goodfellows is a great way to bond.
- Enjoy a cup with tea and a biscuit to share your troubles.
- You can also help them with technology tutoring or assistance.
- You will notice that our grandparents cannot access Technology such as smartphones and are not aware of social media.
- You can give them a toy or have them learn new things.
- Imagine visiting your grandparents to help them feel less alone.
- You can even join them on an OK if they like your company. You will also get good advice from them.
Good Fellows Shantanu Naidu Tata Website
- You can join the journey if you wish. This information will help you understand the work of goodfellows.
- First, you will need to visit the official website.
- Next, fill out the form.
- The GoodFellows team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Match your friends based on your shared interests and geographic location.
- You can now set up your free trial for a month.
- Once you have signed up for your subscription-based plan, you will receive a free trial.
How to Join Goodfellows Tata Website
Follow these instructions if you’re interested in being a part of it.
- First, visit the official site.
- You will need to click on the link to sign up for the free trial.
- A new page is displayed on your screen
- Login to access your email ID.
- Fill in your name, email address, and contact number.
- Submit your details.
Once you have completed the form, a good team member will get in touch with you.