Government of Telangana has announced to provide Free Mopeds distribution scheme in telangana. State government plans to give mopeds to 02 lakh palm toddy tappers. If you want to get Free Mopeds Scheme benefits then have to apply online. As we all know that, telangana government has made various announcement regarding welfare scheme.
In this article will share you complete information how to apply online for Telangana moped distribution scheme. Also interested and eligible candidates will get application process and document required for this scheme.
Telangana Free Mopeds Scheme 2022
After successful implementation of various welfare schemes for dalits and backward classes candidates. Now government is planning to roll out another scheme which which mainly provide benefits to over two lakh palm toddy tappers. This is a great opportunity that eligible candidates will get free of cost mopeds. Telangana Free Mopeds Scheme 2022 application form will be invited soon by the state government. Each mopeds given by government is estimated cost of 60000 rupees and scheme would be caused state government approximately Rs 1200 crore.
Information Table Free Mopeds Scheme by KCR For Toddy Tappers
|Scheme name||Telangana Free Moped Scheme|
|Launched By||State government of Telangana|
|Chief minister||K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Mode of application||not defined|
|Starting Date of application||Soon|
Government of Telangana has not announced official name of scheme yet. We all know that Telangana government aided K Chandrasekhar Rao has implement manning government scheme. A few months back the government has announced “Dalitha Bandhu Scheme”. This Scheme launched with an objective to provide benefits to dalit community families. There are many government schemes that are successfully running in Telangana state, helping many families and farmers.
Free Mopeds Scheme for Toddy Tappers
State government plans to give moped to each palm toddy tappers. This free mopeds estimated cost of 60000 rupees. During the first phase of government is going to provide mopeds to around 1500 toddy tappers. And for this government is planning to spend around 90 crore rupees this financial year. The proposal has already been prepared by both classes welfare and excise department.
And as per information cabinet is going to clear the proposal in next meeting. Also customized two wheeler design has been readied to suit requirements of toddy tappers. We all know that recently chief minister has also announced an important scheme for the family members of toddy tappers and weavers who met accidental death or suffered permanent disability. Also government has announced free power to Nayee, brahmins’ hair salons and decided to set up modern hair salons in villages.
In the post we will provide information about “Telangana Free Mopeds Scheme” online application. Also you will get eligibility criteria, document required, beneficiary list, application status etc.
Telangana Free Mopeds Scheme Benefits apply online
- Government is going to provide benefits under this scheme over 2 lakh palm toddy tappers.
- Applications is going to be invited by Telangana government in online or offline mode.
- The Mopeds distributed by government is estimated cost Rs 60,000.
- Telangana government is going to spend almost Rs 1200 crore on this scheme.
- In the first phase government is going to provide benefits of free mopeds distribution in Telangana around 15000 with estimated cost of 90 crore rupees.
Following Eligibility criteria on which you can check whether you are eligible or not.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Free Mopeds distributed to only Palam Toddy Tappers.
- Initial Stage, government is going to provide free mopeds to around 15000 candidates.
The candidates who are applying for Telangana free mopeds scheme 2022 must check required documents.
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Income Proof
- Mobile number
- Ration Card (BPL/White)
Free Mopeds Scheme Telangana apply online
If you want to apply online then follow the mentioned instructions to complete the application process.
Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme
Dalit Bandhu Application Status
Telangana EWS Reservation Certificate
- First navigate to official web page of Telangana state portal.
- On the Home page you need to select “telangana Free Mopeds Scheme Registration”.
- A new webpage display on your screen.
- You will need to enter the required information.
- You have to complete your registration.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Finally you need to click at Summit option.
- Through this way you are able to complete your online application procedure for Telangana state government.
Telangana state government.
Palm Toddy Tappers are eligible beneficiary under the scheme.
Complete application procedure given on the same page.
After the official announcement you can check free mopeds scheme application status.
Important Note: As of now government has not officially launched this scheme. Telangana government is working on the scheme and waiting for approval in cabinet.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Telangana free Moped distribution scheme. For more information regarding Telangana state government scheme, stay in touch with us and get latest date.